Version 0.611 <RELEASED!>

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another update... We finnaly have the perisno armor ready and in-game. (Used my The Perisno Champions) Thanks to Revspartan

Perisno Armor
YrIR8Pa.jpg

and some more map icons, in-game:
Fx6zQlE.jpg
0GPb3V3.jpg

Sweet, that's the armor from the guys on the Menu screen. Don't know if I'll be wearing it though, I mean I don't know what the stats are, but it looks a little light for my tastes. Still, I'll definitely keep a lookout for it, would be an interesting trophy to have. :wink:

can`t wait for 0.6 :smile:

my Freelancers are restless for more bloodshed, and saving damsels in distress (even a rag tag company of mercs, can have a code of honor)

Alex the Seeker said:

my Freelancers are restless for more bloodshed, and saving damsels in distress (even a rag tag company of mercs, can have a code of honor)

I might expand the Freelancers in the future and give them a bit more options and backstory.
For example the player can hire Freelancer mercenary parties for money, the player can "freelance" by enlisting in Augustus's army, etc.  So they are not just a boring little outpost on the edge of civilization. 

Something unusual said:
Alex the Seeker said:

I might expand the Freelancers in the future and give them a bit more options and backstory.
For example the player can hire Freelancer mercenary parties for money, the player can "freelance" by enlisting in Augustus's army, etc.  So they are not just a boring little outpost on the edge of civilization.

sounds nice :smile:, i`m more of a mercenary kind of guy, and having them at hand sure is nice for my play style :smile:.

could be nice to have some sort of a freelancers - normal mercs conflict, because same line of work etc etc.

The new armor and the wyvern look really cool.
There's just one model that I did not like so far - the elephant. At least in 0.5. I wish there were a way to remove it from such a well polished game.

Baraka said:
There's just one model that I did not like so far - the elephant. At least in 0.5. I wish there were a way to remove it from such a well polished game.
The Elephant was a OSP. Actually both were. Which one are you referring too? And what didn't you like about it?

Would be nice if Revspartan can fix the elephan, giving the naked elephant actual saddle and remove the whole big box thing from the War Elephant saddle.

Michadr said:
Baraka said:
The Elephant was a OSP. Actually both were. Which one are you referring too? And what didn't you like about it?

The war elephant. It looks way out of proportion and does not really look like an elephant. With all respect to the one who made the model, but it just looks horrible, even the way the human models sit on it (or in that basket thing).

I have not seen the second model, if there is one. I think elephants are a great idea, but as long as they cannot be made in the right proportion, it would be better to remove them rather than having those ugly baby elephants in the middle of well textured and modeled equipment, humans and environment.

Something unusual said:
Double posting because of a nice news update

1mV0sXp.png

YlT2qtf.png

We hope you like it ... It's still WIP. As you can see the second one needs some adjusting.

Special thanks to Oolonglx who allowed us to use the model.

The spikes running along the back of the Dragon, are they used to position the rider correctly?

Don't know if it's already said, but can you not leave the screen when you buy a Freelancer/Zann Troops, I'm lazy to post on features or something  :razz:

SilverBrone said:
Don't know if it's already said, but can you not leave the screen when you buy a Freelancer/Zann Troops, I'm lazy to post on features or something  :razz:

I'm curious too can we not leave every time we buy some troops/

Meh, either way, i'd like to see a tentative date if it's possible for them. I hate guessing in the dark sometimes :/ but from all the things being added it'll be worth the wait. I'm just glad to see a mod that's constantly being updated and not abandoned and declared a finished project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom