[Variant] - Sword of Damocles V4 - Undead Invasion

Users who are viewing this thread

hi guys.  :smile:
i prefer the idea of fighting zombies instead of having my ass kicked by legionnaires. :razz:
but it seems that there is a little weird bug with the hair. must be texture or something i dont know. :sad:
this bug happens after i install this zombie mod.
i reallly want to enjoy playing this mod so if anyone can help me i would appreciate it  :oops:
thanks

It would be nice if the modder took some time to update it to the latest version. Really nice :smile:

I cant make it work. How schould i install it? Tried to run it from the Unded Invasion folder  in modules, but RGL error came out and game crashed. Next i tried to copy all files into SoD-invasion folder, and still there's this RGL error. Is it on previous M&B version? Or do i have the older version of SoD?

Liamar said:
I cant make it work. How schould i install it? Tried to run it from the Unded Invasion folder  in modules, but RGL error came out and game crashed. Next i tried to copy all files into SoD-invasion folder, and still there's this RGL error. Is it on previous M&B version? Or do i have the older version of SoD?
Undead  invasion is for 4.0, the newest SoD is 4.1, see the link on the first page.

kajotuga said:
oh good. i cant wait to try it  :grin: thanks man
hehe but this time I will make sure that the necromancers really convert the defeated enemies and population to zombies :smile: Prepare to face even more of them.

Btw... Anyone noticed Necromancer's armies of more than 300 undeads?

Wow, this is a good mod to SOD. Anyways, I noticed something, the main evils name is 'Arch Lich'. That makes me feel  :twisted:. LOL!

Wow, I didn't realize how much was added in 4.1 until I installed this.... It feels so empty now and managing my lords is like repeatedly punching myself in the testicles for about 5 minutes, but I don't really feel like reinstalling the original and I really prefer this to the Legionnaires.

But do you have any plans to port it to 4.1?
At least put the tactical map in :smile:

Would if say my person was at day 300 and the zombie hoard comes at day 200 what would happen if i install this?

Cheezbot said:
Would if say my person was at day 300 and the zombie hoard comes at day 200 what would happen if i install this?
It will break your save games, because it's not save game compatibile with any other SoD version.

I've got a problem here.
I installed SoD 4.0
Then Undead invasion , up to that everything works but when i was finally smiting the undead they just looked like the legionaires from SOD normal

Ingvarr said:
I've got a problem here.
I installed SoD 4.0
Then Undead invasion , up to that everything works but when i was finally smiting the undead they just looked like the legionaires from SOD normal
Hymmm. Then the installation of UI must have been incorrect. Be sure that when installing UI you get questions about overwritting files. It's possible that You unpacked UI to a separate folder inside the V4 installation.

Back
Top Bottom