[UNAC] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

The_Troubadour said:
Arys said:
The_Troubadour said:
We should have pundits

Pundits is something I'd love to have but it never works out. People just stop doing it after a while.
Instead of having them do pundits every week, do them in longer intervals. Maybe pre season, week 1, mid season, and last week.
+1 pundits are fun
Maybe let people who are active on the forums do it

I didn't see anything about how finals are going to be dealt with the new system or will there be a finals since we're using the swiss system?

Do we have another decent closed and open map that we could put in place of the double reveran and verloran weeks? I like those maps, but my ocd is not liking the double replay lol.

Yea, pundits would be good if you got people that would keep up with them for more than 2 weeks.

John7 said:
I didn't see anything about how finals are going to be dealt with the new system or will there be a finals since we're using the swiss system?

Do we have another decent closed and open map that we could put in place of the double reveran and verloran weeks? I like those maps, but my ocd is not liking the double replay lol.

Yea, pundits would be good if you got people that would keep up with them for more than 2 weeks.

1. Top four teams from the round robin will be put into a single elimination, don't think I need to explain it more from there.
2. No, the map pool and fixtures is final.
3. I agree, but I've lost hope with that tbh.

Suggestion for whoever puts the Module together: Keep the native maps in this time.

It's annoying to have to switch modules to admin POM / Wappaw server. Also we might be able to put that module on POM if you keep the native maps in.

The Pizza said:
Suggestion for whoever puts the Module together: Keep the native maps in this time.

It's annoying to have to switch modules to admin POM NA Battle / Wappaw server. Also we might be able to put that module on POM NA Battle if you keep the native maps in.
NA Battle
all captains should support NA Battle imo

VornOfSwag said:
John7 said:
VornOfSwag said:
Arys said:
3. I agree, but I've lost hope with that tbh.

JOHN COULD DO THEM

lol ill do like 2 and then forget about the rest, unless people spam me to do them  :mrgreen:
Could do one like every other week or something, doesn't have to be a constant thing.
Pretty much this. One write-up per week was too much for pundits, and it was boring to read because there wasn't enough change to write about on a weekly basis. A time format for write-ups for the pundits such as before-the-season, mid-season, and after-the-season seems more fitting. I think it'd make more for a fun read to see the dramatic shifts in team rankings and opinions if any.

KoA_Braveheart said:
Pretty much this. One write-up per week was too much for pundits, and it was boring to read because there wasn't enough change to write about on a weekly basis. A time format for write-ups for the pundits such as before-the-season, mid-season, and after-the-season seems more fitting. I think it'd make more for a fun read to see the dramatic shifts in team rankings and opinions if any.
^^^

Brave speaks great wisdom.

Juvenile said:
KoA_Braveheart said:
^^^

Brave speaks great wisdom.
This is why Brave gets all the male *****es.

Back
Top Bottom