[UNAC] Suggestions

BlackTide

Duke
WB
Best answers
0
Bit sucky with two days to go before the tournament starts that we get a curve-ball gold change and absolutely no servers to practice it on.  :party:
 

Danate

Master Knight
Best answers
0
BlackTide said:
Bit sucky with two days to go before the tournament starts that we get a curve-ball gold change and absolutely no servers to practice it on.  :party:
 

WilySly

Grandmaster Knight
WBNW
Best answers
0
If they postpone this again, I'm registering a team and strippin the wK hoes from these rosters
 

KoA John

Duke
Best answers
0
Are we still using the standard FBTR map? or the EU version? If so I talked to Scar I think he may know where to find it.
 

Arys

Baron
NW
Best answers
0
Servers are back up, shoutout to the dickhead that kept ddos'ing them. We'll find out who you are soon...
 

Erminas

Section Moderator
WBNW
Best answers
0
1st question:
Lot of players are missing their IDs in roster topic here.So what happens if they show up in their match without their ID being posted on TW?

2nd question:
Roster information section of Rules topic said:
5. Once the tourney starts, player additions and trades can take place to a maximum of two players per week until the week 4 deadline.
Will this rule be followed?
 

XeleonPrime

Sergeant Knight
WBNW
Best answers
0
Erminas said:
2nd question:
Roster information section of Rules topic said:
5. Once the tourney starts, player additions and trades can take place to a maximum of two players per week until the week 4 deadline.
Will this rule be followed?
@blacktide
 

Arys

Baron
NW
Best answers
0
Erminas said:
1st question:
Lot of players are missing their IDs in roster topic here.So what happens if they show up in their match without their ID being posted on TW?

2nd question:
Roster information section of Rules topic said:
5. Once the tourney starts, player additions and trades can take place to a maximum of two players per week until the week 4 deadline.
Will this rule be followed?
1. Players cannot play if their ID isn't given. But the ID can be added anytime.
2. Yes, since the tourney was delayed, there can only be 2 additions from the 6th page of that thread.
 

KoA John

Duke
Best answers
0
Welp, time to say that I apologize for any hostile rants & bants that I have directed at teams or people. I'm done with the trolling in this community, maybe someday we can all grow up and stop **** talking each other which leads to making invisible walls of resentment between the clans and people and the community.

Keep it real, see u on the battlefield.
 

XeleonPrime

Sergeant Knight
WBNW
Best answers
0
John7 said:
Welp, time to say that I apologize for any hostile rants & bants that I have directed at teams or people. I'm done with the trolling in this community, maybe someday we can all grow up and stop **** talking each other which leads to making invisible walls of resentment between the clans and people and the community.

Keep it real, see u on the battlefield.
john talking shat?
screens pl0x