[UNAC S6] Statistics

Users who are viewing this thread

Cradoc said:
Gorlock said:
>People actually care about k/d
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm all for accurate stats. That's why I did the first 2.5 seasons of stats for UNAC.
It's kinda like why go through the effort of collecting them if they are not going to be shown right, to me atleast.

?

If you're saying that these stats are inaccurate, that's not only disrespectful, but borderline idiotic as well (I can explain why).

But I don't think that's what you're saying. I could be wrong but what I think you want is consistency within the stats, right? Like either have team kills affect both total kills and kill death ratio like previous stats (including yours), or don't have it affect either.

Personally I think it should affect both, but I'd like to know what everyone thinks about it though.

Unicorn said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Your team has basically had the easiest schedule in the tournament, would hope the k/d is positive. RaTs have had the hardest schedule so far at least.
and your team sucks as usual qb

Us playing your team at this point would be like the Patriots playing the Jaguars.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Unicorn said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Your team has basically had the easiest schedule in the tournament, would hope the k/d is positive. RaTs have had the hardest schedule so far at least.

Us playing your team at this point would be like the Patriots playing the Jaguars.
look forward to quoting this after we **** you

Careful rob. You keep winning you'll owe a lot of people games.

Or do you not purchase your players anymore.

Unicorn said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Unicorn said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:

look forward to quoting this after we **** you

Just like you guys ****ed KoB in WPL semis.

Excuse me everyone! I'm not the kind of person to be a, "Debby Downer" but I would like to point out that this is the "[UNAC S6] Statistics" thread and as such, should be a place without insult or "bant"! Please take your name calling to the appropriate thread! Thank you!

**** u arys u beat me

Arys said:
Cradoc said:
Gorlock said:

I'm all for accurate stats. That's why I did the first 2.5 seasons of stats for UNAC.
It's kinda like why go through the effort of collecting them if they are not going to be shown right, to me atleast.

?

If you're saying that these stats are inaccurate, that's not only disrespectful, but borderline idiotic as well (I can explain why).

But I don't think that's what you're saying. I could be wrong but what I think you want is consistency within the stats, right? Like either have team kills affect both total kills and kill death ratio like previous stats (including yours), or don't have it affect either.

Personally I think it should affect both, but I'd like to know what everyone thinks about it though.
WOAH, LETS JUST CALM DOWN. I didn't say anything about your stats, I just was laughing at people caring about k/d. As if score means anything in a match.

Arys said:
Cradoc said:
Gorlock said:

?

Yes and no. Everything but the KD is accurate. When I take my KD from looking at the stats. It should be (keeping the original example) 26/20 = 1.3, not (26-2[tks])/20 = 1.2
I did not mean to offend anyone it was just a retort to Gorlock saying though I do not care about my actual KD I do care about it being correct.

I couldn't physically take stats from the game to reduce the tks from total kills. The only way I could is from recorded evidence and from people telling me. I did not want the hassle of doing that so I kept my stats consistent keeping tks in the kills and tried to be as fair as possible. I do not care about that consistency from Tourney to Tourney if it makes the stats less accurate.

TLDR
Keep the negative tks out of Kills for calculating KD

Gorlock said:
Arys said:
Cradoc said:
Gorlock said:

?

WOAH, LETS JUST CALM DOWN. I didn't say anything about your stats, I just was laughing at people caring about k/d. As if score means anything in a match.

lol that wasn't directed at you gorlock

Cradoc said:
Arys said:
Cradoc said:
Gorlock said:

?

Yes and no. Everything but the KD is accurate. When I take my KD from looking at the stats. It should be (keeping the original example) 26/20 = 1.3, not (26-2[tks])/20 = 1.2
I did not mean to offend anyone it was just a retort to Gorlock saying though I do not care about my actual KD I do care about it being correct.

I couldn't physically take stats from the game to reduce the tks from total kills. The only way I could is from recorded evidence and from people telling me. I did not want the hassle of doing that so I kept my stats consistent keeping tks in the kills and tried to be as fair as possible. I do not care about that consistency from Tourney to Tourney if it makes the stats less accurate.

TLDR

gotcha

Cradoc said:
Arys said:
Cradoc said:
Gorlock said:

?

TLDR
The K/D thing wasnt exactly directed towards a sepcific person, was more or less a joke but I got ya lol

@Troub
One could argue that it does show a picture but another could argue that it doesnt. In my opinion it doesnt show a picture because the way I see it, If the team is winning then at least everyone is doing their part, but you cannot really see that besides watching people in the match which is not always possible. Something that would really paint a picture would be assists but I am not sure we would be able to see assists without having everyone have a module. In the EU mod mercenaries there is a score system. 1 point for killing someone, and .5 points for getting an assist, and assists are based off of simply doing more than like 10% of someones health because if you just glance on someone it wont give you the assist but technically you did a little bit of damage.

The stats you can get from CSGO is pretty swag. Just head over to HLTV.org for the main database for CSGO. The amount of info you can get from the replays are immense.

Back
Top Bottom