[UNAC S6] Statistics

Best answers
Shoutout to John for coming in clutch with 3 out of our 4 teamkills.....I think his arrows have the same attraction to me that Can's lance has.

KoA John

Duke
Best answers
Fail_BEANSACKS said:
Shoutout to John for coming in clutch with 3 out of our 4 teamkills.....I think his arrows have the same attraction to me that Can's lance has.
I do have a reputation to keep up  :cool:

Lagstro

Baron
Best answers
Mad Dawg said:
Fail_BEANSACKS said:
I think his arrows have the same attraction to me that Can's lance has.
Is he saying what I think he's saying?  :fruity:
22nd_Can said:
Refer to this picture for explanation.
Vinny and Can have had a lot of time to teach each other some weighty lance tricks.
:fruity: :fruity:

Rayden_

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
this time you got me john but next time no way

i can just hs everyone in my team and say sorry guys ping so do not even compete with me

KoA John

Duke
Best answers
Rayden_ said:
this time you got me john but next time no way

i can just hs everyone in my team and say sorry guys ping so do not even compete with me
I have teamkill aimbots, I am too str0nk Rayden, come at me bro

Cradoc

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Rayden would have been tied with John if I decided to go straight American no helmet, but my Canadian sense was tingling and made me buy one. Sorry Rayden friend

Rayden_

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Cradoc said:
Rayden would have been tied with John if I decided to go straight American no helmet, but my Canadian sense was tingling and made me buy one. Sorry Rayden friend
haha, thats why i'm so afraid of shooting ppl when ppk is there

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Best answers
Yeah I hope BlackTide steps up his game next time, was unacceptable...

Arys

Baron
NW
Best answers
Stats updated!

(Missing last two (?) sets of TMW vs. ToTT, I'll try and get them ASAP)

ClockWise

Master Knight
WB
Best answers
Abellard has played 1 match for us. Not sure how he has 10 sets. Also, tmw only had 1 guy in top TK list, but easily most tks. That's teamwork right there.

Arys

Baron
NW
Best answers
ClockWise said:
Abellard has played 1 match for us. Not sure how he has 10 sets. Also, tmw only had 1 guy in top TK list, but easily most tks. That's teamwork right there.
His stats transferred over to you guys from GK.

Rurin

Count
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
ClockWise said:
RIP Scar  :cry: