Resolved Unable to finish 'Eliminate the Northern Empire'.

Users who are viewing this thread

fitis

Recruit
Hello,
I am stuck at the main story quest where I have to eliminate the Northern Empire, I have managed to eliminate all of the others, but the last one got stuck.
oNnJjM2.jpg

As you can see on the picture above, I have met the requirements (100/100) and even have a little green tick from which I assume the quest should be completed by now, yet it isn't.
KMhrwD2.jpg

The picture above shows my version information, furthermore I'm running the game on Windows via Steam.
If any further information needed, please ask.
Thank you!

Yes these are most likely related. Also the comments on them suggests there are far more cases than these ones.
Honestly, I wouldn't care that I cannot finish the main quests right now, but you have the 'Stop the conspiracy' quest too which makes the whole quest time-boxed, also until you finish the quest the other non-imperial factions are declaring war on you non-stop. :???:

I couldn't upload it, after the upload finishes I get the following error message: "SMTP -> ERROR: DATA not accepted from server: 552-5.2.3 Your message exceeded Google's message size limits. Please visit 552-5.2.3 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=MaxSizeError to view our size 552 5.2.3 guidelines. e18sm3003400vsp.7 - gsmtp
SMTP Error: Data not accepted."

I just let the main quest lapse once I get to the option to choose what kingdom to create because I literally create my own kingdom around that time, and its a super fast paced snowballing you need to pull off to achieve that. Also, can't progress the story line if you found your own kingdom during that quest. It forces you to quit your kingdom, accept the quest line of your choice, and then you can recreate your Kingdom which is dumb. Just let it auto progress based on what kind of kingdom I found.

Back
Top Bottom