Resolved Eliminate Empire Factions quest issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: So, after failing to 'Stop Conspiracy', 'Istiana's Plan' leads to three new quests if you're going against the Empire. They are; Eliminate the Northern/Southern/Western Empires. So, after eliminating two and completing them with no problems. There seems to be an issue where after the remaining Empire faction loses all their settlements, the quest doesn't complete and the meter that is shown actually decreases over time, which doesn't make sense. The description of the quest states I can either defeat their lords to force them to give me peace or take all their settlements. I took their settlements, and they declared peace, but the quest remained incomplete. If taking all their settlements doesn't complete the quest, how will I be able to ever finish it? I can capture all their lords but they will escape before I can capture them all and we're back to square one again.
How to Reproduce: Take all settlements of the remaining empire.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Eliminate the Southern/Western/Northern Empires, Istiana's Plan.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: e1.1.0 Beta
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1080Ti
CPU: Intel Core i7-7820x
RAM: 32GB 3200Mhz
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD

Last edited:
I get this issue as well, even before failing Istiana's Plan. You can get Eliminate the Southern/Western/Northern Empires when conquering the their fiefs so their down to no more than 4 settlements. I eliminated Southern and Western, but can't eliminate Northern (as the last one). I conquered all their fiefs and forced them into peace twice. Still the meter in the quest does not go to 100 nor does the quest get completed. This is surely a bug, please fix.

I'm also having this problem, also with the Northern Empire.
unknown.png

These are my Modules:
unknown.png

Guess I'll have to take a break until this one gets fixed.

TW would have far less problems to solve, if they just removed almost all the quests from the main story line for now or forever.
Just leave two of them - reestablish your clan and create a kingdom. Nobody needs anything else. If someone wants to conquer all the continent, he will do it without these unnecessary and buggy quests.

TW would have far less problems to solve, if they just removed almost all the quests from the main story line for now or forever.
Just leave two of them - reestablish your clan and create a kingdom. Nobody needs anything else. If someone wants to conquer all the continent, he will do it without these unnecessary and buggy quests.

I am usually in favor of story driven narrative, with or without voice actors.
But I agree, until it can even be remotely implemented in its early stages it shouldn't be a feature.

Creating kingdom would probably work better as well without the quests. As of now it is a quest-triggered event - if you own a castle as an independent clan that doesn't count unless you've completed a quest. So you can only create your kingdom once. It has also been reported that you cannot marry once you've become a faction leader. With the odds of your wife eventually dying by childbirth that leaves quite a grim fate for the player.

Last edited:
I am usually in favor of story driven narrative, with or without voice actors.
But I agree, until it can even be remotely implemented in its early stages it shouldn't be a feature.
Creating kingdom would probably work better as well without the quests. As of now it is a quest-triggered event - if you own a castle as an independent clan that doesn't count unless you've completed a quest. So you can only create your kingdom once. It has also been reported that you cannot marry once you've become a faction leader. With the odds of your wife eventually dying by childbirth that leaves quite a grime fate for the player.
I made a separate suggestion for that. At least for a little more attention from devs.
Suggestion. Leave two quests in the main story line - reestablish the clan and create a Kingdom. Remove everything else.

There is a mod that does this already. https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/290?tab=description
I don't see a problem with releasing bugged content that can be troubleshooted during a early access beta. That's the purpose of this thread.

I'm not interested in the work around though. I'd like to get this main quest fixed so I can complete it.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom