Closed Siege Bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.4.17949
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: The Western Empire sieged Poros who are the Southern Empire. As i joined the siege an enemy came out and invaded from the castle. As soon as the enemy was defeated the siege continued and as above picture the siege is finished and not letting me enter the settlement. Also the Western Empire army has 0 troops and are not moving. I have restarted the application and gone back into my saves but it is still there.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media https://gyazo.com/ace77fe547f03ebcaf1774f0a78d83f0(Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11400H @ 2.70GHz
RAM: 16.0GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have a save file just before the siege?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I just got out of my mercernary contract with the Western Empire i became an enemy for them and attacked the glitched units that were stuck. They seem to run away and the glitched seem to disapear from Poros. Let me know how how you went with the saved file.

Back
Top Bottom