Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.5
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
King Decisions can be delayed by Waiting past the deadline

Summary: As King, I can conquer a city, and use my Parade perk, Festivals, and a matching-culture Governor to farm Loyalty in a very hostile city. This is intended. What is probably not intended is that if I do the above set-up, then "Wait here for some time", the Kingdom Decision for owner of the city ignores the 48-hour timer until I leave the city/perform a game tick. I have repeated the trick, waiting in the city for 20~ days to get up to Loyalty 100.

However, the thing which I just saw caused a freeze-crash. I had a decision for Peace with the kingdom of the city I was attacking, but while I was sieging, the 48-hour timer wasn't ticking, so once I finished the loot screen, the game would freeze. My guess is that it didn't like the Towns Conquered data being messed with!

How to Reproduce: Be a kingdom ruler. Have a pending kingdom decision. Wait in a city or in a siege. Count the days. The decision will trigger once you exit the city, or conquer the siege.

Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team for further inspection. Meanwhile, if you can share your save file and your crash ıd with me that would speed up the inspection process. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team for further inspection. Meanwhile, if you can share your save file and your crash ıd with me that would speed up the inspection process. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.
Well, the crash doesn't hit the crash reporter, it just freezes in the narrow case where the Kingdom had a Peace Offer.

I put all my mods back though, and I don't have the save file any more. You should be able to recreate easily as a kingdom leader; the 48-hour timer is ignored in Waiting menus (Town, Siege)

Hey, our team was not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please let me know if the issue is persistent on the latest beta branch v1.2.2, there is a possibility that the issue is already fixed there.

As the information asked was not provided within 2 weeks, i will mark the thread as solved. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

Back
Top Bottom