TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

kefka95 said:
This may sound dumb coming from the developer of TweakMB, but does TweakMB still work decently?  I honestly haven't kept up with the M&B "scene" for the last year or two, and I haven't actually played M&B in quite some time.  The last thing I remember working on was an update to add Viking Conquest support, but obviously I never got it completely done.

With recently released Prophecy of Pendor 3.8, a lot of things stopped working, mainly companion complains, which makes me sad. It would be wonderful if you could update the app to support the latest version.

lefiath said:
kefka95 said:
This may sound dumb coming from the developer of TweakMB, but does TweakMB still work decently?  I honestly haven't kept up with the M&B "scene" for the last year or two, and I haven't actually played M&B in quite some time.  The last thing I remember working on was an update to add Viking Conquest support, but obviously I never got it completely done.

With recently released Prophecy of Pendor 3.8, a lot of things stopped working, mainly companion complains, which makes me sad. It would be wonderful if you could update the app to support the latest version.

Second that! Does anyone know if TweakMB will be updated again any time soon?

lefiath said:
kefka95 said:

Save us and grant us the abilities of playing the mods we love the way we want to please! I would love to see your update too! PoP 3.8 needs ya!

This TweakMB definitely needs update, well...especially for non modder like me. Who can just install mod and unable to design 3D things and texturize them! we all be waiting for you.

kefka95 said:

Is the M&B community still pretty active?  I'm wondering if it's worth taking the time to get TweakMB up to date with the latest and greatest of the M&B world.

yea man, there has been a bunch of great mods come out and gotten updated, as well as the Official Vikings Conquest. Some of the more important edits (to me at least) don't seem to work with most modules anymore, these being Troop wage edits, Food consumption edits, Mercenary recruitment edits, prisoner recruitment and general troop recruitment.

It would be awesome if it could be updated for vikings conquest among the other mods.

hello I need some help whenever I try to change the reinforcement waves and threshold for brytenwalda I try to increase atk waves to 15 15 5 5 and def waves 20 20 5 5 and the atk thresholds to 25 25 25 25 and def to 30 30 30 30 and when I do at the start of a battle all the reinforcements waves will come one after the other for both sides until it hits the limit even if it exceeds my overall battlesize
I don't know if its because I'm conscripted to a lord so my troop count is Us 1 Ally x enemies x
I can set it back to the original values and it stops but id like to increase them is there a limit any advice would be appreciated
thanks for reading

TweakMB doesn't seem to work properly with a lot of different mods like Age of Calradia enhanced or ACOK.
Yes, I've selected their appropriate modpacks, but most of the options are either greyed out or don't seem to change the game at all.
Other than that it works pretty well.

That and it would be nice to be able to upgrade buildings held by our vassals or have an indicator that let us know if a holding could be upgraded on the map.

Help me please ! I can't access the link : https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1751 to download TweakMB.
Please send me other Link please. I search whole forum and search at google too.
I Just find the old version of TweakMB that only have Mount and Blade 1.143. and i need 1.158.
Please help !

It would be a gift from the Gods if TweakMB was up to date with the latest mods and Warband version. Especially now since PoP 3.8 came out. Pray please update this awesomely essential tool!

vodkacinno said:
how to tweak it?

you will probably have more luck if you create a thread on the mod forum to list tweaks for newest version, so people can share theirs in one place. Or you could learn about modding and do them yourself, but that is a long road (many hours of work). Or, of course, you can wait and see if TweakMB gets a update.

Cheers

kefka95 said:

Is the M&B community still pretty active?  I'm wondering if it's worth taking the time to get TweakMB up to date with the latest and greatest of the M&B world.

Yeah i'm waiting for this as well! :grin: Would be nice to see at least that last final TweakMB update before Bannerlord etc... Considering how long it is still posssible to tweak latest mods(Pendor, ACOK), maybe not every feature work to this today but many still do - new fresh update will make us happy for a quite long time ;D
I care mostly about support for larger mods like A Clash of Kings 4.0, Prophesy of Pendor or Anno Domini 1257.

Just a tip to use tweakmb for other mods when options are grayed out:
-Use tweakmb with native module and click Open Tweak View button.
-Chose a tweak that you want to change (the names are pretty much self-explanatory)
-Get the file name and unique line id, note down the red value (the number and it's position)
-Go to your mod's folder and find that exact file/line id and those numbers-> change it.
If you don't know what those numbers mean, get back to the tweakmb and check out that specific tweak, it'll show you the the default values, what it means and how to increase/decrease those values.
It doesn't work all the time but most simple tweaks should work. Basically when a mod got added or removed a few script lines, the original code line got pushed out of it position (up/down), tweakmb couldn't recognize the line anymore and disabled that tweak.

Does anyone know how to change tax inefficiency in acok 4.0. I understand why it's there so you don't take over the world.
But...
I can't find the line in the presentations.txt to change it from 65% to 0.
TweakMB doesn't support acok, please help.

Back
Top Bottom