TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

Glad to see the tool is still useful after so many years.
At least for Floris 2.54/WB 1.172 there is a lot of holes, but still some functional tweaks available which makes life a whole lot easier with less manual work necessary to get the game the way I want it.

Would love to see an update for it tho kefka95, if you're still lurking around here.

Hello!

Is there a way to make the changes to an existing save game? I've been trying to modify mainly my faction color and the reputation change when assigning fiefs but it doesn't seem to work when I load a game, only when I start a new one. Am I doing something wrong?

I've simply been hitting Load module, selecting my module and making the tweaks before saving them. Do I need to import my save or something?

YungCoq said:
Hello!

Is there a way to make the changes to an existing save game? I've been trying to modify mainly my faction color and the reputation change when assigning fiefs but it doesn't seem to work when I load a game, only when I start a new one. Am I doing something wrong?

I've simply been hitting Load module, selecting my module and making the tweaks before saving them. Do I need to import my save or something?

Some settings are calculated once and held in your saved game file so ignore subsequent changes. Try using a save game editor. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=295270.0

YungCoq said:
Hello!

Depending on the type of module you are playing you should be able to change the banners and faction color etc. ingame. But if on Native then i think it would be best to use the Save game editor NPC99 recommended

Ah, yes quite a handy tool.
Changing my faction color is indeed quite simple, but I can't figure out where to modify the fief assignment min/max values so far.
A start though, thanks for suggesting it.

Is there a way to turn of maintenance messages in fire and sword? It gets very annoying going through all the messages when you own a lot of towns.

The tweaker needs an update now that Somebody has taken over management of the Diplomacy mod, and released a new, very comprehensive update for 1.172.

Several options are disabled in TweakMB that were selectable before. Such as cattle following you, or relationship gained with towns when winning tournaments, or starting an enterprise options. In fact, like half or more of the options are greyed out. I don't know if this is a you issue or a Diplomacy issue, i'll post in both

LordCybot said:
Sad to see that the developer seems to have abandoned this project. I cant play MB anymore without this program.

if you are playing vanilla Warband you can use a older version (not engine warband.exe, the module folder), as long it is compatible with the latest. That way you can apply the tweaks on it.

I don't play Warband anymore, so can't recommend a working version. Maybe someone can share experience with versions like 1.153 and so on + TweakMB + warband.exe (1.172)

kalarhan said:
LordCybot said:
Sad to see that the developer seems to have abandoned this project. I cant play MB anymore without this program.

if you are playing vanilla Warband you can use a older version (not engine warband.exe, the module folder), as long it is compatible with the latest. That way you can apply the tweaks on it.

I don't play Warband anymore, so can't recommend a working version. Maybe someone can share experience with versions like 1.153 and so on + TweakMB + warband.exe (1.172)

I dont play vanilla anymore. I always use overhaul mods like Diplomacy, AGoT, Prophecy of Pendor, Etc

Could an tweak for changing amount of towns you take increase the amount of caravans you have for your faction or other faction be made? As when you are conquering the whole map, you are limited to 5 caravans max for getting +3 towns. when you have only 5 caravans available for the whole map, which means they can only visit 2 town per route and neglecting all other towns. This causes massive poverty for neglected towns with lack of caravans. Taleworlds pls fix.

Mellicifious said:
Could an tweak for changing amount of towns you take increase the amount of caravans you have for your faction or other faction be made? As when you are conquering the whole map, you are limited to 5 caravans max for getting +3 towns. when you have only 5 caravans available for the whole map, which means they can only visit 2 town per route and neglecting all other towns. This causes massive poverty for neglected towns with lack of caravans. Taleworlds pls fix.

couple things:

1) TW has nothing to do with TweakMB. The tool was created by a member of the community.
2) The tool is not being updated for a long time. You should instead check the Forge main forum and ask there. Small chance of someone posting a .txt tweak for you, but if you want to learn about modding and how to do it yourself (on the game code), you will find lots of modders to help you
-> tutorials and guides can be found there. And the Q&A thread is the place to make questions.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom