Trade Item Values

Users who are viewing this thread

Can some of you post cheapest prices for trade goods?  It seems that in my first WFaS game the prices were much lower: 3-4 thaler for cabages, 12 for hemp, 8 for flour, etc...  with 2 party trade skill.  Now in my new game the prices are much higher.  They seem to be coming down a little bit, but still nowhere near where they were in my first game(New game- 3 months game time has passed).  Now I did have to hunt around for the good prices I listed above...but they were there.  It seems in this new game that I cannot find the same prices anywhere.  I also have 2 party trade skill in new game.  Anyone else notice this happen?  Not sure if it was patched on steam and I did not notice it, or if it is a bug or something.  Thanks for the help.

The prices you give are so much lower than the base prices, that I doubt anyone had encountered cheaper ones. I had 8 for flour, but only in the cities with biggest production. Cheap cabbages are 10-15, while I don't trade in hemp. After some time prices of high volume items will gravitate toward base, in general, because caravans will move them. Even NPC caravans will change prices. Also prices of items which are present in very small quantity in cities, like one or two, will be changed to base after sufficient time.

But whats wrong with flour for say 30 thalers, which is common? Flour is seek after in villages - I usually sell it in 100-130 range, sometimes higher, and buy below 35 in cities. Beef on the other hand is very cheap in villages (like 8 thalers) and can be very expensive in cities, sometimes over 200. The same goes with all village products.

Here are some screens of my first game to show the prices.
mb5g.jpg
mb4wn.jpg
mb3j.jpg
mb2kj.jpg
mb1b.jpg

These are the prices I was used to.

If this is before the patch (I'm not sure which patch was that), then that's the answer. These prices are impossible now, except smoked fish and flour (but they need to have really big stocks of them in store, more than 20, and no caravans in quite a time). Cheapest powder I've found is 100.

The prices for items got a complete overhaul since ver 1.141, its not because you have low trade skill or a bug. Now some items are cheaper at certain regions, for example: fish is cheaper in reval, salt in akkerman, pottery in bachsisary, etc. But even then, you cant find them as cheap as in the pictures you posted anymore.

Back
Top Bottom