PLEASE DON’T FIX THE RETIRED CHARACTER EXPLOIT TALEWORLDS [Xbox player]

Users who are viewing this thread

I really enjoy using this bug to play as my other family members without losing my main character. I really enjoy manually leveling up all of my heirs, and i love being able to fight my “dad” and uncles in tournaments, its so much fun. Please don’t patch it, it honestly adds so much more to the game. Or if you fix it, please add a feature that lets us switch between our family members.

I know this is corny as hell but sendin love to the dev team, i love your game. I accept that i may get clowned for posting this

When they plugged the female wanderer "exploit" they for sure must fix all other exploits just so we all suffer the same!!!!!!

When they plugged the female wanderer "exploit" they for sure must fix all other exploits just so we all suffer the same!!!!
I feel for your loss amigo but i’ll still be advocating for this. Us console peasants don’t have the Luxury of Mods, so loopholes and exploits fill the void. I honestly wouldn’t mind if they fixed all of the other broken things and keep this one in. Even the absurd unlimited influence one.

I really enjoy using this bug to play as my other family members without losing my main character. I really enjoy manually leveling up all of my heirs, and i love being able to fight my “dad” and uncles in tournaments, its so much fun. Please don’t patch it, it honestly adds so much more to the game. Or if you fix it, please add a feature that lets us switch between our family members.

I know this is corny as hell but sendin love to the dev team, i love your game. I accept that i may get clowned for posting this
This seems pretty cool as a fellow console user but until they get the whole culture thing situated I need my kids on AI until the next generation is complete. When I started off many of the post I came across stated that the kids take after the mom but that wasn't the case for me. I'd honestly prefer it it was randomized at this point, but once I get them all hitched I honestly would retire him to play as my eldest twin and have his brother join tournaments to fight the "Old Guard".

Back
Top Bottom