Version number
e1.5.8
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

40i4

Recruit
Summary: I own three cities and in two of them number of soldiers in garrison rised greatly, to the point where it exceeded gaarrison's capacity and troops started deserting. I don't know what is causing the bug, but I suspect that when recruiting prisoners become enabled for NPCs, it garrisons also got that ability
How to Reproduce: Become an owner of town while you are part of faction. Notice, how over time new soldiers are appearing ou of nowhere in your garrison
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZHZCvROueWzTROAvNxRvMzg_9gPaaEkM?usp=sharing I put soldiers leveled to the maximum only and no cavalry, so all soldiers visible on screen that don't meet that criteria weren't put ther by me
Computer Specs:
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super
CPU: Intel Core i7 9700 3GHz
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: MSi Z390 A-PRO

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I have save file with garrison already expanded. I will play a bit and check if this problem is still occuring. If so, I will send the file

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom