In Progress Town text not loading after peaceful resolution of a siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Timonq8

Recruit
Summary:

How to Reproduce
: Occurred while my troops were in the city of Balgard (470 troops and being sieged by 831 troops). During the siege, a peace offer was automatically proposed by my faction, I agree to it, the siege is lifted but then the usual town interface text is no longer there. Basically all the options for the town menu (trade, smithy, arena, leave town etc.) are gone and even though the enemy is now at peace with me the icons of the siege remain in place at the top of the screen. This is repeatable as I saved the game during the siege before the peace offer is automatically offered.

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Balgard

Media (Screenshots & Video): emailed to [email protected].

Version:e1.4.1.232571

Installed community-made modifications: none
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Gigabyte 970 GTX
CPU: Intel i7
RAM: 32 gig
Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): OS installed on Samsung 840 EVO SSD, game installed on Seagate Baracuda 2TB HDD

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue. Thank you for reporting it in. In the meantime, it would be much easier for us, the support team, to reach the file you have sent if you can share it here, in this thread.

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue. Thank you for reporting it in. In the meantime, it would be much easier for us, the support team, to reach the file you have sent if you can share it here, in this thread.
Thank you for the prompt response, but I am not sure how to upload the photo to the thread. It only allows an address link to the image when I click the "insert image" option and the image is not located anywhere but on my PC.

Back
Top Bottom