Need More Info Tournament character model/texture bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Encountered this bug that makes all characters in tournaments appear as black squares. This has occured twice. Both times it occured shortly after loading my save file and attending a tournament. The first time it happened, my game launcher stopped responding and was terminated when I launched the game, but the game itself still loaded. The second time it happened I launched the game same as before, and it seemed the game would stop responding, but it eventually managed to load. After loading the game, I joined a tournament and the characters initially appear fine, but then after a few seconds turn into large black squares. Can't attach an image yet, as I just recently registered this account in order to report bugs, but I do have a screenshot ready.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom