Top teams EU/NC teams - Native

Users who are viewing this thread

It's funny to see teams like DRZ, aD, PE, Malta etc. in Div. C while Wolfpack isn't there  :cool:
No offense to those teams, but Wolfpack have showed more consistency, it has been alive for a way longer time and at some point it was arguably in the top 5-6 teams around 2 years ago, when they won WNL Div. B without a single loss.

Kragen said:
Killerbart said:
in the tournaments in 2012-2014 they managed to get a bunch of good matches against the other Div-C teams such as a few Div-B and Div-A teams
Malta 16-0 Sbo in DNL5 :?: :lol:

sbo should be in DivC, they were pretty good in ~2012-2013

How about :

WNL4
Sbo 10-6 Legend
Sbo 9-7 3 Ok Akıncıları
Sbo 12-4 IG
Sbo 10-6 Red Eagle

WNL3
Sbo 13-3 Druzina
Sbo 9-7 Irish Rebels
Sbo 13-3 Druzina (again)

yeah this clan lost many matches aswell(especially against Aquila, SoE and Wolfpack), so i am nowhere close to say this clan is a top tier. But hell yeah it deserves a Div-C Spot since it was quite an underdog catching many top tier teams off guard with it's strength

Btw Just for Kragen :
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,248456.msg5939935.html#msg5939935 #Week6  :fruity:

Killerbart said:
Kragen said:
Killerbart said:
in the tournaments in 2012-2014 they managed to get a bunch of good matches against the other Div-C teams such as a few Div-B and Div-A teams
Malta 16-0 Sbo in DNL5 :?: :lol:

sbo should be in DivC, they were pretty good in ~2012-2013

How about :

WNL4
Sbo 10-6 Legend
Sbo 9-7 3 Ok Akıncıları
Sbo 12-4 IG
Sbo 10-6 Red Eagle

WNL3
Sbo 13-3 Druzina
Sbo 9-7 Irish Rebels
Sbo 13-3 Druzina (again)

yeah this clan lost many matches aswell(especially against Aquila, SoE and Wolfpack), so i am nowhere close to say this clan is a top tier. But hell yeah it deserves a Div-C Spot since it was quite an underdog catching many top tier teams off guard with it's strength

Btw Just for Kragen :
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,248456.msg5939935.html#msg5939935 #Week6  :fruity:

:???:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,301015.msg7145261.html#msg7145261

as I said boris, ofc we lost matches aswell and i I never said Sbo is Div-A or Div-B, but deserves a Div-C spot without a doubt. Same for oRP and Wolfpack(if not Div-B for wolfpack since it is around for quite a while now and had some big influence in the upper middle tier for a long time with many ups and downs)

Hopkiin said:
Better rename the thread to russian "top" teams  :facepalm:
Yeah. I dont know why such many teams from Russia is here. VRNG in DivB ? SYNDICATE_BT_Invisible in C ? Hehe :grin:
And Inquisition in division A ? Why ? Cause of everytime after loosing match everyone from that team were saying that it was last tournament for them, they removed WB from HDD and in next tournament... they play again  :fruity: It was funny :grin:

And I dont know what was critea to adding teams to every Division ? Some of these teams took part in 1 or 2 tournaments and disbanded. I think that you also add Trinity although they took part only in ENL where was 2nd.
You should add Bendetto any critea why teams are here for example:
PE is in division C cause of they played in may tournaments and ended in for example 8th position in WNL4, also played in first ENL in Division B, later in next ENL had 1st position in Division B and got promoted to Division A where rename to Trinity.
Because some clans as I wrote before took part in only 1 tournament or 2 where played well and... disbanded.

Sorry if you can`t understand some parts of my post... my English doesn`t look cool XD

I wouldn't even mention Sota in 22nd roster. He was there for only 1 tournament, and the idea was to merge with TnT and 22nd but in the end 22nd players left the team. Maybe put profail there instead?

Bauglir said:
I wouldn't even mention Sota in 22nd roster. He was there for only 1 tournament, and the idea was to merge with TnT and 22nd but in the end 22nd players left the team. Maybe put profail there instead?

Oh okay. Sure ^^

Back
Top Bottom