Top teams EU/NC teams - Native

Users who are viewing this thread

Bauglir said:
Why you didnt put ottoman in RNGD roster?

because Sikici member of RN.

PS: RNGD all time roster.

Nubijuki
Peter
Tobi
SikiciOttoman
Arni
Asgeir
ContyS
Thibault
Ryurk
Neathar
Duken
TornadoX
Merzhin
Guy

I think even the AE and KURWA could not beat them ^^

Inquisition [797 BP] ?
Really ? 797 !? Equal to AE and more than for example IG ? Hahaha  :facepalm:
Reasons why Inquisition have 797 BP ? If one of condition was RQ after losing match in tournament and writing "It was our last tournament, we`ll come back na Bannerlord" ?  :lol:

Yea, points have always been ridicilous. No idea why everyone on the list has between 90 - 100 points, instead using a wider array of numbers which can also include every single player in the scene.

watch the roster.

Inquisition 2011-2012 its not 2014.

And its individual skill of best players in clans. This not mean Inquisition ez rekt IG or another top clan. EU clans better in teamplay then russians ^^

Let's sum this up:

inquisition archers, not the best,
inquisition infantry, not the best,
inquisition cavalry, not the best.
inquisition commander, not the best.
bendetto points, not the best

:^)

Bendetto said:
watch the roster.

Inquisition 2011-2012 its not 2014.

And its individual skill of best players in clans. This not mean Inquisition ez rekt IG or another top clan. EU clans better in teamplay then russians ^^
When I was writing about RQ I did not think about Inq from 2014 or 2011. Every, every ******* time, when Inq play in tournaments, when they lost 1 or 2 matches they were created new thread and "Sorry, we`re leaving tournament, see you on Bannerlord". Players who played for Inq were on of the top players but as individual skill. Giving Inq the same number of Bendetto points as AE and less than IG is ... stupid. Remind me how many tournaments did you win ? Hmm ? Many like AE or IG ? No. I don`t know if you win at least one tournament. Even on Slavic Native League if I remember well you lost with SRC who was not too strong yet.

First Inquisition RQ only 1 time, and its be last tournament for us. When we be in Div A and lose Nameless.
Second we have completely different roster.
Third we beat Trinity 2 times xD (2 matches - 2 win)
Also when we lose SRC its be they best times, like SRC + Anders, Wierdo and Sikici ^
We dont win anything like WV RN RS RNGD xD
Again, due to the fact that all old top clans and players stopped playing this game.
AE playing for 4 years, with teams that can not compete with them. Thank God there are teams KURWA and Freelancers.
last WNL final AE vs Heroes of Agincourt...WOOOW so nice final in 2014 mmm, now better AE vs IR...but its dont be so close match I think.

PS: Shema well done, now go fapfap ^^

Ok but beating Trinity is the reason to have the same BP like AE ? Come on man...  :shock:
I can write that PE beat CoR 1 time so we are equal to them. But nope, CoR was better, for example they won 1 ENL. One match is not equal to tournament. You beat for example AE in WNL 4 but who won it (means tournament) ? AE. As I wrote - one match is not equal to whole tournament. 

now better AE vs IR...but its dont be so close match I think.
Wait to Sunday. I hope that it`ll be close match like in ECS final.

Kamillo said:
Ok but beating Trinity is the reason to have the same BP like AE ? Come on man...  :shock:
I can write that PE beat CoR 1 time so we are equal to them. But nope, CoR was better, for example they won 1 ENL. One match is not equal to tournament. You beat for example AE in WNL 4 but who won it (means tournament) ? AE. As I wrote - one match is not equal to whole tournament. 

now better AE vs IR...but its dont be so close match I think.
Wait to Sunday. I hope that it`ll be close match like in ECS final.
H&I collapsed in the middle of the tournament. Disagreements players and captain.
Also some player of AE wrote me like "I think H&I win this WNL".
No one saw what happened in our team. I have written a lot of H&I team, but it is necessary to nobody ^^

hmm you can watch the old streams man

UK vs Poland, WV infantry (New_Player, Okocha, Szymczak1503) not inferior AE infs (M, Cleric, Deacon) when they play.
AE have epic roster, one of the best. but not only they have so good rosters. They just the ones who are still play warband our days

Dyktator said:
Bendetto said:
Bauglir said:
Why you didnt put ottoman in RNGD roster?

because Sikici member of RN.

Sikici - RN & KURWA
Bendetto - Inquisition & KURWA

So what's the problem? Also Neathar should be in AE roster.

Bendetto said:
Also when we lose SRC its be they best times, like SRC + Anders, Wierdo and Sikici ^

Inquisition + Shemaforash and SotaMursu :smile:

because KURWA its overall team like (RN+WV+22nd+RS+Inquisition+Bohemian+CoR) - this clans be inactive and players join KURWA.
so Sikici can be only RN or only RNGD. As I know his main clan RN

Bendetto, Prince is also on the main roster as am I... dafaq you doing, there's also like Firuniun and shiet. also since F isn't a 'clan', you should include everyone in the roster, plus I feel naked so feed me.

It's not current rosters Fietta it's who he thinks is best for the clan from all time players. (Top 12) I'm guessing he doesn't rate you as worthy compared to other F inf :wink:

Also I'm sure IG gavin is German

Back
Top Bottom