SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, first of all this mod looks really cool, though I had a question, it says on the front page that there are 8 factions, but only 7 are listed, is that a typo?
or is there an invasion faction? or is there another faction under way? or does the free port count as a faction? Because if it's either of the second two that's exciting

Thanks

There is actually an eighth fraction, which is not yet active, but which will have an important role later in the game: Free Port is a possession of the Western Trading Company (an analogy for the East India Trading Company ), belonging to the Atian Dominion (the eighth faction) , MAYBE it will be that invasion faction ...

Awesome, will they have their own lands or will they have to take it from the other factions? Btw is it better to download the current version now or should I just wait until 0.7 is released?

It's a colonial power,  they will surely use/help local factions against others, and grab everything after...
I took the decision to not  publish any  version until the complete version (v1.0), it will take a much more time but it will be something more decent.
However, for the most curious, every month  I'll put here a -discrete- link to the current state (as-it)

It's those new animations variations, but the big change is that Eldrake has joined our team (or at least he expressed his intention to join us).
(BTW, glad to see a TLD developer following my modest mod  :grin:).

Hey there, not sure if there's a quick questions thread for this mod but, if not, I just downloaded the mod and been running around playing a mercenary, hired a bunch of Lobarian and Nord mercenaries, just started realizing that I've also been getting "Heavy" versions of these mercenaries at the end of my roster

I know I didn't have these a bit ago but they suddenly started appearing, is there a secret exp count for them?

wejin1 said:
Hey there, not sure if there's a quick questions thread for this mod but, if not, I just downloaded the mod and been running around playing a mercenary, hired a bunch of Lobarian and Nord mercenaries, just started realizing that I've also been getting "Heavy" versions of these mercenaries at the end of my roster

I know I didn't have these a bit ago but they suddenly started appearing, is there a secret exp count for them?
That  simply to emulate that  some of your mercenaries start gaining combat experience (by winning battles and looting/selling new equipment ) and above all they become more loyal to their commander (you) : less  expensive.

Khamukkamu said:
Been following your mod forever :smile: I'm also on your discord channel :razz:

It's very encouraging  :grin:

Khamukkamu said:
Sorry, could you explain what has changed? I'm not sure I'm seeing it properly  :oops:

Actualy thats realy ok, I could even say great, becouse my inspiration was this but monoohlo just merged a lot of animations together and it is realy cool as you can see on video, but unrealistic and there is a lot of clipping, so mine is modest agains to his... But I did a lot of tiny work to avoid or at least hide clipping, and it should be nearest to native as it is possible too, but better, I want to improve game, not change it... But sometimes maybe it is same thing, right fladin ? =) And of course for me quality before quantity, so I was better choose what animations use and what not...

fladin said:
It's those new animations variations, but the big change is that Eldrake has joined our team (or at least he expressed his intention to join us).
(BTW, glad to see a TLD developer following my modest mod  :grin:).

TLD?? Me ??? Not even close! But thank you... You are realy better coder then me... I am just noob with great dreams :grin: ... But stickler, I admit that =)

I grow more impressed the more this mod culminates. Like honestly I might just be sticking to playing this once its released instead of buying Bannerlord at full blown price when it eventually is released, and even then I still might return to it.

The animations are very nice. They are a nice compromise between the simplicity and familiarity of native while also bringing some realistic stances- without killing the familiarity.

Sorry for not discussing with you as much! Life has been very busy for me as of late. Hope progress overall is going well, is anything required of me?

This is a really impressive mod. I love the thought put into each faction, and the high quality assets you use for each of them.

One question though, are you planning on making proper inventory meshes for the animated helmets? It's sort of jarring whenever they appear upside down in inventories. Also, why do the various factions not have their unique gear available in the marketplaces? Is there another way to obtain it in-game that I have yet to find out?

TLD?? Me ??? Not even close! But thank you... You are realy better coder then me... I am just noob with great dreams :grin: ... But stickler, I admit that =)

Not you  :lol:, it's Khamukkamu the TLD developer  :grin:

I like the most of the new animations but honestly not all of them, especially the "ninja" ones, those very fancy attacks and some that are not compatible with the mechanism of the mod (of course personal taste).
I warned you that I'll  be pitiless in my critics :twisted: (and I want the same attitude from you).
Anyway, great job !

Tohlobaria Eldrake's Edit :
https://mega.nz/#!8CIkHRrI!pAraL_TPN4Gn1rq119uiACdLkPteeWzXJMpKzOMmW0M

Comrade Crimson said:
I grow more impressed the more this mod culminates. Like honestly I might just be sticking to playing this once its released instead of buying Bannerlord at full blown price when it eventually is released, and even then I still might return to it.

Sorry for not discussing with you as much! Life has been very busy for me as of late. Hope progress overall is going well, is anything required of me?

Thank you.
Progress is really slow (Work and playing others games/mods eat all my time). Like always I let you to choose what's you want to improve, revise or any thing you want to do in the mod...
Here's the files (as it) before Eldrake's modifications :
https://mega.nz/#!KkJUnTib!Jc_SETMbgshi1YFwsykMoIlwev-Ro75FsmflvRGxnQU

This is a really impressive mod. I love the thought put into each faction, and the high quality assets you use for each of them.

One question though, are you planning on making proper inventory meshes for the animated helmets? It's sort of jarring whenever they appear upside down in inventories. Also, why do the various factions not have their unique gear available in the marketplaces? Is there another way to obtain it in-game that I have yet to find out?

Thank you
Those upside down helmets will be fixed in v1.0 (that annoy me too  :???:, but that not vital by now)
You can obtain faction's gear by talking with the quartermaster (street in the capital cities ), but you have to join that faction first. (feature not finished yet)

fladin said:
Thank you
Those upside down helmets will be fixed in v1.0 (that annoy me too  :???:, but that not vital by now)
You can obtain faction's gear by talking with the quartermaster (street in the capital cities ), but you have to join that faction first. (feature not finished yet)

If you want I could edit the .brfs and just make inventory versions and put them in as secondary meshes in Morgh's. It's annyoying busywork, so I get why you'd rather work on more important parts.

Back
Top Bottom