afirid armors reworked (all credits go to CWE mod team) :
oKUnZBI.png
HjDkiJh.jpg

live action :

Jardaster said:
You tease showing us gameplay  :oops:
:mrgreen:

Comrade Crimson said:
How close would you reckon you are to release, btw?

Also, gonna mail you more death screams. Keep watch for that; will be uploading it soon enough.
for you it's tomorrow or after tomorrow (I start the upload tomorrow), the official release is Wednesday 20
it will be great if you can include some "single word orders" (charge, advance, ...), or any thing very short

fladin said:
for you it's tomorrow or after tomorrow (I start the upload tomorrow), the official release is Wednesday 20
it will be great if you can include some "single word orders" (charge, advance, ...), or any thing very short

Send me a list of every order you want shouted, and I'll get around to voicing it.

I only have 2  in mind now: "advance" and "charge"
ah also : when ai kick of bash he shout "hah hah" or something like that
when someone  running away he shout  : "retreat" or "run for your life" or anything like that ...
I let you figure out the rest, if you have others in mind I'lll be glad to include them as well

I love your mod but is there a way to hire free port soldiers? They're in the faction troop trees display but I can't really sign up as a mercenary or as a vassal for the free port lord.

"free port" is a trading post or "comptoir" of a colonial power (Atia)
in upcoming version you can hire Atian mercenaries (mostly musquet men)
later you'll have the possibility  to interact more with that faction (they will play a decisive role in future releases )

if I lose my companions after losing a battle do they return after some time? I went to ransom brokers and pressed ransom a companion but it didn't allow me to ransom a companion.

I am afraid they are lost  :sad:
Companions (and this mod) still WIP and very buggy (not even in alpha stage), but i'm workindg so they will be fully functional starting from version 0.6

lol when tht guy stole your kill i thought of tht ned stark vs jamie lannister fight. SO did tht Nord merc level up or take your armor from your inv?

Well observed  :grin:, under certain circumstance, they can level up (battle experience + selling their loot  in market and  buy better equipment  )
they also become "regular" troops (more loyal to their captain and cheaper )

:mrgreen: there's another micro-feature : that horseman with  lance, shield, crossbow, bolts  and  sword
I hesitate to add it to the player too (since he is "smart" enough to pick  another weapon in the ground or in his inventory ...

Edit :  as promised,  i have tried to upload the mod this morning in moddb, but I failed  :dead: ( internet connection atrociously low), nevertheless I could easily upload videos on youtube and on mega.nz (with the same connection) !
I'll try tonight...

Back
Top Bottom