The Taleworlds Travel Advisory

Users who are viewing this thread

Clarification: Denmark's too cold to be a summer country, too flat and too warm to really be Nordic in the "cold but beautiful" way, and too expensive to be a cheap and easy travel destination.

Is that better? :razz:

Seff said:
Clarification: Denmark's too cold to be a summer country, too flat and too warm to really be Nordic in the "cold but beautiful" way, and too expensive to be a cheap and easy travel destination.

Like warm pølse in my ears.  :grin:

Seff said:

Was there last summer. Copenhagen at least. Was very nice, nice weather and a suitable amount of flatness.

Seff speaks the truth. Don't come  :razz:
But the most expensive European countries are Switzerland, Norway - and then Denmark.
I must say though, Copenhagen is a much more interesting and lively town than any other in Scandinavia.
Oslo and Stockholm are a tad boring in comparison. But of course, I'm 'Danishly' biased.  :smile:

You're actually right.

Oslo and Stockholm still cling on to the old, minimalist, farmer-styled to some extent.
Copenhagen is more continental (But not geographically  :wink: ) and modern.

Back
Top Bottom