The Syrian Civil War. Do you support a side?

Which side would you like to see win?

• Regime

Votes: 63 20.1%
  • Rebels

Votes: 29 9.3%
  • Kurds

Votes: 69 22.0%
  • Daesh

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • Regime and the Kurds

Votes: 24 7.7%
  • Rebels and Kurds

Votes: 21 6.7%
  • Daesh and Kurds

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • None

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Dogukan said:
As a middle easterner I see the best outcome for the whole region if Kurds are victorious(I am no Kurd). I am actually considering going there and lending a hand though I think my family would freak out to see me go from being educated in sweden(all that investment) to head to a warzone.
Yeah, all the money they spent on you would probably the thing they freak out about.

Hey, if I spent that much money on something, I'd damn sure want a return on my investment.

Well if it isn't our most cynical ass member!  :lol: Nah, but case in point there.

As Kipling would say:
    Two thousand pounds of education
    Drops to a ten-rupee jezail.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Well if it isn't our most cynical ass member!  :lol: Nah, but case in point there.

As Kipling would say:
    Two thousand pounds of education
    Drops to a ten-rupee jezail.

For people who don't know:
A Jezail is a long barreled musket native to the north Indian/Persian region with atypical stocks suited to mounted firing and were commonly rifled, many pieces in museums are very intricately detailed but the overall variance in quality is very large.

<3

I've often thought that the world would be a more peaceful place without everyone on it. I would finally get Catch 22 finished.

I would need to keep some slaves, though. Pharaohs have needs, and somebody needs to clean out the scorpion pits (Pharaohs don't do that themselves).

Only based on an obscure new highly-religious right-wing newspaper, so not very reliable.

PS. It's got even more to do with the fact that there's apparently only one source than the source itself.

The trend I've come to witness is that those possibly real stories never get taken up by any reputable news sources. Usually because there isn't any proof or a story to go on. Even on the link you posted, the news anchor states that the killers are said to be Kurdish fighters. They do not know.

ancalimon said:
Goker said:
Or perhaps it is not possible to find a source because it is not real.

The trend I have witnessed would show that it's highly possible that this is real. But I have not received any confirmation.

The trend I have witnessed would show that it's highly unlikely that anything you post is real. I have received confirmation of this.

Back
Top Bottom