The Syrian Civil War. Do you support a side?

Which side would you like to see win?

• Regime

Votes: 63 20.1%
  • Rebels

Votes: 29 9.3%
  • Kurds

Votes: 69 22.0%
  • Daesh

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • Regime and the Kurds

Votes: 24 7.7%
  • Rebels and Kurds

Votes: 21 6.7%
  • Daesh and Kurds

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • None

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, this was an interesting couple of pages. :lol:

Also, if the U.S. can't secure the Mexican border any better than we're managing it right now, which is pretty ****ing poorly if you weren't somehow aware, then the ****ing Saudi's certainly can't manage one over even harsher and less populated terrain.

Yeah those desert folk are cunningly creative too.
Border-Fence.jpg

It's a car getting over a wall by using rails often seen employed by large trucks to move vehicles to allow the car to drive over the wall. Seems like they might not have done all the geometry required because it looks like the car is wedged in there because the peak of the wall is too sharp for the wheels to clear.

Not to try and detract attention from the brutality of the situation but why the **** would you throw someone of a roof as a form of execution? Think of the poor bastard who has to clear that up.

Apparently IS actually is kind of a proper state with law an official law enforcement system and everything. I'm not expecting them to be toppled anytime soon unfortunately. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-30585783

They've released about 200 elderly/infirm yazidis though, apparently no indication of why. ofhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-30868508

Pretty sure throwing homosexuals off a cliff is the punishment according to this guy, who was a companion of Muhammed's, and a respected scholar among both the Shias and the Sunnis.

Other punishments include burning alive, and another one that the Taliban did not too long ago, IIRC it was something like burying the under stones, and then bring down a wall over them, if they are alive after 30 minutes when they are unburied, they get to live.

Man, I wish I could be bothered to study the Quran, it seems to be a lot more interesting than the Bible. But alas, I dont care too much.

Continuing with the ISIS theme, there are claims that the Peshmerga have used some sort of chemical warfare against Mosul. Though some sources say that there are indeed chemical gasses in Mosul, but they were created when a water processing plant that ISIS used as an HQ got blown up, releasing the chlorine inside.

No sources because they're all twitter and such, but I thought it'd be interesting nevertheless. Peshmerga are slowly surrounding Mosul apparently.

Back
Top Bottom