The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My game keeps crashing as the intro mission is about to start, so I can never really get past the character creation, I've tried switching from dx7 to dx9 and I still have been having the issue, anyone else having this?

I guess you need a better coder... It fell short of the mark due to some coding things. Anyway, I will keep playing the mod and then post a detailed feedback here. Keep up the work, I believe that this mod will be much more better.

Edit: By the way, there is something wrong with hair and face types.

Edit 2: Where is my dog called Alex? Is it transparent? :smile: There is no dog, all I see is its flag on the air.

Edit 3: The texure when we arrived to a village is terrible. I can't read what is written in the menu.

I found out that if you press B (atleast in Camp Bastion) you'll spawn female zombies!

Perhaps this was for test purposes La Grandmaster? I use B to sheath my weapons.

http://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t595/Crlsdmc/mb1_zpsvezalega.jpg

Just realized that you can change your dog into any horse and you can ride the dog if you ask to see the dogs equipment and switch things around.

How do you turn resources into troops? I talked to the town leader and clicked "turn 1 resource into 1 untrained civilian" but no one joined my party.

Hi
This is a masterpiece mod. Yes it has lots of bugs but its a alpha :razz:. This has huge promise with patches in the future.
Really love it.
I want to thank all the ppl that worked on this great job  :party:

The Dark Robin said:
How do you turn resources into troops? I talked to the town leader and clicked "turn 1 resource into 1 untrained civilian" but no one joined my party.
Only the second option work. (Turn 3 batch into a trained trooper)

I like the mod a lot.
When all the bugs are fixed this will be awesome.

I hate how at the beginning of every battle i have to press end to change my view.
Is there a way to make it save so i don't have to do it everytime?

Also what is the purpose of having a daughter?
She follow me around, threaten me with death when i talk to her and she refuse to fight against enemies.

AIDS McGee said:
My game keeps crashing as the intro mission is about to start, so I can never really get past the character creation, I've tried switching from dx7 to dx9 and I still have been having the issue, anyone else having this?

Update: I tried again using load textures on demand, didn't work either, still crashed after I hit continue to go to the intro.

AIDS McGee said:
AIDS McGee said:

Update: I tried again using load textures on demand, didn't work either, still crashed after I hit continue to go to the intro.
Redownload, hope it helps.

Is it just me or does the player character hold 1 handed firearms in a strange way, yet npc's hold them like one would normally?

Other than the expected bugs this mod is great! So much potential.

:lol:

Great potential. Lots of little bugs that shouldn't be hard to squash. Nice work team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom