The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armaury said:
couldn't load texture hunting horse error when trying to explore Camp Bastion (frozing the game), sometimes when you hit a zombie you got the message "you hit a friendly troop"

The Reckoning is pretty amazing !!!
ur lucky that u can even play

[size=18pt][size=24pt]I have a mac and in this mod and alot of other mods the text is invisible or unreadable. Really need a fix please reply if you know how to fix this.[/size][/size]

Great job La Grandmaster! It's amazing what you did with the game. Of course, it's a bit hectic, and the text is hard to read, and the content is just overwhelming. Tremendous job! ...and it's more complete than DayZ. But, were you planning on small, perioudic updates, or just dish out large patches/content updates every couple of months?

Poman7 said:
[size=18pt][size=24pt]I have a mac and in this mod and alot of other mods the text is invisible or unreadable. Really need a fix please reply if you know how to fix this.[/size][/size]
Mac computers have a known issue with custom font of a mod. Delete FONT.dds in Textures folder and FONT file in Data folder and that should fix the problem.

Poman7 said:
I have a mac and in this mod and alot of other mods the text is invisible or unreadable. Really need a fix please reply if you know how to fix this.
For the love of god, get rid of the formatting before you make my eyes bleed. There, I actually did it for you.

Just go into Data and remove the FONT_DATA.xml files.
Then go into Textures and remove the font.dds.

Should revert the font back to the default Warband one, as Macs don't support most custom fonts.

EDIT: Sniped by usnavy.

Okay, this mod is great. It got moving clouds guys, i mean it moving clouds from the air. There are busses which is moving. You get to have your own son. Big cities, however where are walkers. They are rarely there.  About the gun, even if you switch your weapons the guns doesnt get reloaded. All in all this mod is great. Im awed.  It feels like a real battlefield when you fight some petty scavengers.

Have some screenies.

nyc7y.jpg
oibBw.jpg
rCoyX.jpg
YnxCV.jpg

NightHawkreal said:
I can not figure out how to operate the cartridges.
You put the respective ammunation/cartridges in one of your weapon slots while also having your gun in a weapon slot. That should pretty much be it.

If it says you have no ammo when in a scene, you probably got the wrong ammo.

One thing I've noticed, is that every person seems to want to kill me. You know, that thing NPCs say if there is no dialogue options for that NPC, right? It's rather offensive towards the player, so I get the feeling that every person was made to kill me :razz:

Reus said:
One thing I've noticed, is that every person seems to want to kill me. You know, that thing NPCs say if there is no dialogue options for that NPC, right? It's rather offensive towards the player, so I get the feeling that every person was made to kill me :razz:
They're on "WE NO LIKE OUTSIDERS" mode I think.  :wink:

Armaury said:
couldn't load texture hunting horse error when trying to explore Camp Bastion (frozing the game), sometimes when you hit a zombie you got the message "you hit a friendly troop"

The Reckoning is pretty amazing !!!

Got that one when I tried to join tournament. I have problem with so here is url.
[url=http://postimg.org/image/ed5s083k5/]http://postimg.org/image/ed5s083k5/[/url]

Anyway, mod looks really unique, and I'm sure it will be something special when Mr. G. clears few bigger bugs.

NightHawkreal said:
You put the respective ammunation/cartridges in one of your weapon

I cant.
1. Buy weapon
2. Buy ammunition fitting the weapon
3. Have a bandolier or something in your equipment slot that can carry ammo into battle
4. ???
5. Profit.

If you dont know what ammo fits what weapon you dont belong in the apocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom