The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawiduh said:
Never know if it's some silly kid or a troll...

Anyway, awesome scene I have to admit. It has a very Stalker feel to it :grin: Seriously, I was instinctively looking for anomalies there.

Now I have a few comments on the house:

1. the roof - it looks like it's just planks. not good, it should be tiles(ceramic, metallic or wooden) or at least some metallic roof sheets. Also the roof's edge is "inside" the walls so the water would just puddle there and infiltrate the house. You could have such a detail for more expensive houses but as a "hut" the roof edge would be around 30-60cm exterior of the wall.

2. the "base" - has the same texture as the roof. Though this wooden texture might work here I think the scale is wrong. Those planks are like 50cm wide, which is goddamn huge.

3. the trophy above the door - I guess a passionate hunter wouldn't want his trophies to be destroyed by the elements. If the roof edge will cover the walls then it makes sense, otherwise nope.

I hope you won't take this as an offense but I just can't help pointing out a few details  :mrgreen: Again: the scene is awesome, I really can't wait to play this. Keep up the good work  :wink:

This is a game, not real life.

Sir_Don_Quixote said:
Dawiduh said:

Anyway, awesome scene I have to admit. It has a very Stalker feel to it :grin: Seriously, I was instinctively looking for anomalies there.

1. the roof - it looks like it's just planks. not good, it should be tiles(ceramic, metallic or wooden) or at least some metallic roof sheets. Also the roof's edge is "inside" the walls so the water would just puddle there and infiltrate the house. You could have such a detail for more expensive houses but as a "hut" the roof edge would be around 30-60cm exterior of the wall.

2. the "base" - has the same texture as the roof. Though this wooden texture might work here I think the scale is wrong. Those planks are like 50cm wide, which is goddamn huge.

3. the trophy above the door - I guess a passionate hunter wouldn't want his trophies to be destroyed by the elements. If the roof edge will cover the walls then it makes sense, otherwise nope.

I hope you won't take this as an offense but I just can't help pointing out a few details  :mrgreen: Again: the scene is awesome, I really can't wait to play this. Keep up the good work  :wink:

This is a game, not real life.

There's no reason why this game can't be made to be more realistic. Most modders appreciate constructive criticism like the kind Dawiduh gives.

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
I've gotten swarmed by Kiwi birds before. Not a fun experience, they peck.
I would pay to be swarmed by Kiwis (grumble grumble grumble not Kiwi birds grumble grumble grumble)

Stompopolos said:
Suspicious Pilgrim said:
I would pay to be swarmed by Kiwis (grumble grumble grumble not Kiwi birds grumble grumble grumble)
Kiwi fruit?

How did you get swarmed by them? I was under the impression that they prefer to avoid people.

Scrat555 said:
Stompopolos said:
Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Kiwi fruit?

How did you get swarmed by them? I was under the impression that they prefer to avoid people.

Kiwis: Adorable birds with long beaks.
Kiwi fruit: delicious green fruit with fuzzy brown skins.

La Grandmaster said:
Rooferbton said:
releese dah alfaaawwwww

everything i have is in that scening pack I just posted one page back, and I mean everything. That is as far as I have got with the mod at the moment... enjoy it because it barely playable, hopefully youll think twice about asking for alphas again

Personally, I look forward to the opportunity to see the vehicles moving  Because I never saw.  :smile:

Dawiduh said:

He has posted four comments and in everyone of them he is asking for the module system or an alpha to some mod. He is a talentless *****

Rooferbton said:
ok well ill try to expand your pack
No you wont, practically nothing in that pack is OSP, you do not have my permission to use anything in that pack, in fact dont even bother creating any scenes for the mod (the only reason the pack is out there) as I will not use anything you produce. And theres no way Im giving my source code to you.

Stompopolos said:
MEGA? Are you from New Zealand as well Grandmaster?
Im scottish, I just use MEGA as its pretty fast for uploading.

NightHawkreal said:
Personally, I look forward to the opportunity to see the vehicles moving  Because I never saw.  :smile:
you can see moving vehicles in the trailer in my sig. It doesnt have people riding in the back however as it was an early version but they look pretty similar.

Dawiduh said:

Hi,
Thanks for your tipps!
Quickly tried out some different house props, what do you think?
s-J0x.jpg
ATpYW.jpg

Second one looks cool. Besides the radioactive orange tree to the left... that's wicked  :mrgreen:

You could try scaling down the plaster texture of the walls, otherwise it looks really good. Keep up the good work.

La Grandmaster said:
Dawiduh said:

He has posted four comments and in everyone of them he is asking for the module system or an alpha to some mod. He is a talentless *****

Rooferbton said:
ok well ill try to expand your pack
No you wont, practically nothing in that pack is OSP, you do not have my permission to use anything in that pack, in fact dont even bother creating any scenes for the mod (the only reason the pack is out there) as I will not use anything you produce. And theres no way Im giving my source code to you.

u dont kno me

u soundz crazey

ur mod aint **** compared to teh classicz dat offah dah mod sys

tankzfuly i dident download ur ****ty racizt mod.

HOTD is twice teh mod ur shiz mod iz

modders like u are ruining dis game

"o dont have permissionz"

LOLZ

Dis mod is ten tousand times teh mod urs is sucklord

(link to pirated mod removed)

U dont like shaeringz teh source?

Y?

Cuz u a sucklord crazypants is wy.

get a loife losor

I wish teh creators of teh warband didnt give out teh module_system so losors like u couldnt see dere source either.

sick losers.

enjoy ur half assed modz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom