The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooferbton said:
La Grandmaster said:
Dawiduh said:
Never know if it's some silly kid or a troll...

He has posted four comments and in everyone of them he is asking for the module system or an alpha to some mod. He is a talentless *****

Rooferbton said:
ok well ill try to expand your pack
No you wont, practically nothing in that pack is OSP, you do not have my permission to use anything in that pack, in fact dont even bother creating any scenes for the mod (the only reason the pack is out there) as I will not use anything you produce. And theres no way Im giving my source code to you.

u dont kno me

u soundz crazey

ur mod aint **** compared to teh classicz dat offah dah mod sys

tankzfuly i dident download ur ****ty racizt mod.

HOTD is twice teh mod ur shiz mod iz

modders like u are ruining dis game

"o dont have permissionz"

LOLZ

Dis mod is ten tousand times teh mod urs is sucklord

U dont like shaeringz teh source?

Y?

Cuz u a sucklord crazypants is wy.

get a loife losor

I wish teh creators of teh warband didnt give out teh module_system so losors like u couldnt see dere source either.

sick losers.

enjoy ur half assed modz.

You have the Grammar of a 5 year old

Sir_Don_Quixote said:
Rooferbton said:
La Grandmaster said:
Dawiduh said:
Never know if it's some silly kid or a troll...

He has posted four comments and in everyone of them he is asking for the module system or an alpha to some mod. He is a talentless *****

Rooferbton said:
ok well ill try to expand your pack
No you wont, practically nothing in that pack is OSP, you do not have my permission to use anything in that pack, in fact dont even bother creating any scenes for the mod (the only reason the pack is out there) as I will not use anything you produce. And theres no way Im giving my source code to you.

u dont kno me

u soundz crazey

ur mod aint **** compared to teh classicz dat offah dah mod sys

tankzfuly i dident download ur ****ty racizt mod.

HOTD is twice teh mod ur shiz mod iz

modders like u are ruining dis game

"o dont have permissionz"

LOLZ

Dis mod is ten tousand times teh mod urs is sucklord

U dont like shaeringz teh source?

Y?

Cuz u a sucklord crazypants is wy.

get a loife losor

I wish teh creators of teh warband didnt give out teh module_system so losors like u couldnt see dere source either.

sick losers.

enjoy ur half assed modz.

You have the Grammar of a 5 year old

On methamphetamine.

There should be a probation period for new users to check if they can type. Words ending in "z" are a mark of trolls...

Thank God I'm not a mod or an admin, and thank God that the people who are are nice. I'd have permabanned this little ****. That post is way too long with way too ****ty spelling for me to bear. Oi, Rooferbton, why don't you try making something, eh? Cause you can't.

Ontopic: I'm liking the houses quite a bit.

Dawiduh said:
Second one looks cool. Besides the radioactive orange tree to the left... that's wicked  :mrgreen:

You could try scaling down the plaster texture of the walls, otherwise it looks really good. Keep up the good work.

I can't scale down the texture, I just make scenes with the scening pack :wink: I'm no developer of this mod or anything like that, I have to use the props from scening pack. 

Heya grandmaster.  hows the footage gathering coming along?  I've been super pumped to start chopping up some video. . . and audio.  if you've picked the tune

@Flame2574, I haven't really got round to it yet as Ive had a lot to do, will try get some soon though.

Child NPCs
Anyway this is what I have been working on recently - putting children into the mod (eventually there will also be infected children, but I will do this at a later stage). These ones walk around towns, outposts ect

irbe.jpg

Size comparison with adults
17tk.jpg

More pics
w2kz.jpg

y0uk.jpg

s6lb.jpg

djogloc02 said:
Can we take one child as companion and treat her/him like a son? Oh, that wouuld be awesome... and hard.

One of the choices during character creation is whether you are on your own or traveling with someone - the choices are your brother, son, daughter or the family dog, you then choose their name. After character creation they will be in the players party and will act like a special companion, I will give them extra dialogue options ect.

You will not be able to play as an actual child though, (well i might put it in as a cheat or something)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom