The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reus said:
Poyol said:
Getting an error:
hlsl_data_handles[9] is not valid
Try switching your Renter Method in Video in the game launcher's settings.
There should be two options. DirectX 7 and DirectX 9. Try switching from 9 to 7.
Maybe lowering the graphics a bit would help as well.

Basically, what happened was that your video card couldn't build the shader (HLSL = High Level Shader Language).

Lowered it to DX7 but then next error is:
get_obj failed for texture: briefcase_leather_spec

*sigh*

I wish I had your internet connection guys, normally I download 1.3gb an hour, but sadly speed decreased, I'll have to wait 2 hours to play.

So much for third world countries.  :facepalm:

Thank you La Grandmaster!

EDIT: It says 3:30 hours now...

I'll go play Warband while I download, PROBLEM SOLVED.

My Warband version is 1.1 ... so I think I'll update to the latest before I come back with any more errors!

I've found quite a number of bugs in the short time I've played the mod.

I'll be sure to post some bug reports on them or if others do so before me that would be nice.

Downloading at 56 %. I'll probably finish the download and go to bed. Tomorrow I will watch the newest episode of the Walking Dead and then play the **** out of this.  :mrgreen:

Thank you so much La Grandmaster!

Jusek said:
Downloading at 56 %. I'll probably finish the download and go to bed. Tomorrow I will watch the newest episode of the Walking Dead and then play the **** out of this.  :mrgreen:
Quite a plan sir!

I'm more on the comics side, but the show its pretty good too! (if we forget about season 2)  :wink:

couldn't load texture hunting horse error when trying to explore Camp Bastion (frozing the game), sometimes when you hit a zombie you got the message "you hit a friendly troop"

The Reckoning is pretty amazing !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom