The Peloponnesian War - Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

rebelsquirrell said:
i keep getting red letters in game. The a script calculates by villagers or somthing along those lines. im not fluid in computer  terms pardon me if this has already been addressed. one thing also it says its dividing by zero. plus my inventory disappears over time not only food but cloth and tools etc.

You mean this?
Happens every campaign when you play it for a while, haven't seen any negative effects yet.
Same with the courtship script error.

2011092300001.jpg

thats a diplomacy script, try unticking the terrain advantage calculation through camp menu to get rid of it. It seems dplmc is conflicting with two other scripts as well, I'm aware of it.

Ah, I forgot, in the sea battles you can't loot anything. I mean, even if you are outnumbered and actually win

I'm getting lag whenever I move in the large map. My system is pretty good and it didn't happen in the native. I can scroll all over the map and it will be fine, but as soon as I move it lags.

Your and other armies can get stuck in the ountain just outside of the village pharae, i am stuck with some villagers who are also stuck.

All my food is reduced to 0 morale bonus, my chancellor, and chamberlain have no shirts, my character's face is all wonky and different, and my kills have been reset to 0. Ive also un-met all the Guild Masters and Village Elders (as in when I go into cities/villages Im unable to access them immediately but rather have to re-meet them in order for the rapid interaction option) What the hell just happened?

Have you installed any fixes and attempted to load an older save? Did this happen out of nowhere, no message reports, nothing? This is very weird.

Try loading a previous save and then you might be able to find out when exactly this happens. Let me know if you find any messages in the report screen.

Lynores said:
Have you installed any fixes and attempted to load an older save? Did this happen out of nowhere, no message reports, nothing? This is very weird.

Try loading a previous save and then you might be able to find out when exactly this happens. Let me know if you find any messages in the report screen.

I put on the "temples" fix, and the "modarmours" fix. Im sorely disappointed but I've started a new character now, its working fine, and atleast I get the benefits of not having 100 diplomacy pop-ups to click through every few mins. Save-game crap out or not Im still playing!

EDIT: Ah crap, not again, I just opened up Balearic Mercenary weapon window and all of my horses, armour, helmets, and weapons have vanished from my inventory :\

Also spoke too soon about the Diplomacy, seems like I still get notifications from Truces ending, and "Failed to Respond" notifications. Not sure about the others

Oh another question, why am I getting Persian recruits of 2 varieties? They both have the same troop trees, but it seems Persian Youths recruited in some areas do not stack with those recruited in others, so I end up with 2 identical Persian "branches" in my force :S

Yet another thing, my Median Heavy Cavalry upgrade into " " with no name and CTD upon upgrading. :S

I will look into the balearic thing. Regarding diplomacy, yes there are two menus left, I'll take them out as well for the next version. On the persian recruits, the trees are similar though there are differences in equipment and looks, those are mostly persian units from the two satrapies that were originally planned, with some units still not implemented that will be added for the beta along with the satrapies' split. Looks like the median cavalry problem is a bad upgrade line in troops, I'll check it out. Thanks.

A note to the players, try and keep at least two savegames for alpha and beta projects, it'll make things easier to find bugs as well as reload the last working save after a fix (sometimes it is compatible).

I will be back to work on the beta in a few days and review all bug reports to fix what's left and see what can be done from the suggestions thread.

EDIT:

The beta test will be closed and offered to those who actively helped testing for this version. I won't make it an open test again, due to several players failing to understand what a test version is and complaining about (as opposed to reporting) bugs and gerenal lack of etiquette in the board.

Thanks to the guys who kept starting a new game over and over and hunted for bugs all over the place to get this thing off the ground. The next version will surely have a lot of new content and be more stable thanks to your support.

I found a bug. If I falled in the battle(when I'm trying to plunder the village and the villagers are fighting me) and my forces won, there is no "Battle won! Please press Escape to leave" and if I press Escape it's like runnig from a battle or losing a battle (there is no You won a Battle)! I don't know what about normally battles.

Hi.
Thank you fore a very good looking mod.

The only problem i seem to be having is that the lords don't do anything.

They don't leave their castle.

Yes, i did downlad the latest bugfix.

I use steam btw.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you for the fast reply.

I did start a new campain a couple of times, i also tried to reinstall (also deletet the hole folder) before i installed again. I startet 2 new campains without the bugfix, then i innstaled the bugfix and tried again. No luck.

I will however mention that during innstalation it said i didnt have the right version of warband. Like i said i use steam, so its autoupdatet.

I'm afraid I have little knowledge regarding steam, as I don't use it. What version of wb does it show?

It shows 1.143. So i gues it should be the right one.

But ill try again with deleting all other mods and se what i can figure out.

Well, there isn't much I can say then, as far as I know the fix worked for everyone.

Have you unpacked and replaced the original files with this content?

http://www.mediafire.com/?q8alaagdrhsatkq

They must really replace the originals in TPW folder, not just unpack there or it might create a new one and the module wont read them.

Ill try that.

Im also downloading the mod again, since original download says twp_0.5.exe but altrenate download says twp_0.6.exe

But since no one else has this problem ill try to figure out this myself.

Probably something with my system.

Alright, let me know how it goes. Make sure you replace the files when you unpack them and it should do fine.

Back
Top Bottom