The overall tone of stekia kingdom is not correct and does not show the overall tone that colorists want to show

Users who are viewing this thread

jisiting2960

Sergeant at Arms
The overall tone and color of stekia town is not correct. I hope the official will continue to adjust it. Although it is close to the coast, there should be fog, but the color is definitely wrong. Can we continue to adjust it?

Either the module or the kingdom with the top blue flag in the bannerlord. If you enter the town, you will find that the color is wrong, similar to style and tone

Last edited:
Great, now just to find out which town and what the color problems are.

All sturgian towns are close to the shoreline, you should just post a screenshot with your color issue, and maybe we can understand what you are talking about.

Because general discussions on this forum is place to only the most enlightened of discourse on the most important of matters, huh?

Thank you, oh master of sarcasm.

The fabulously logical and very low bar for something being in 'general discussions' is that it should at least be slightly general .... and be something that people can .... (yes, you guessed it...) discuss.

Last edited:
Thank you, oh grand master of sarcasm.

The fabulously logical and very low bar for something being in 'general discussions' is that it should at least be slightly general .... and at least be something that people can.... (yes, you guessed it...) discuss.
And yet here we are, having a general discussion...

Sorry, I didn't see what the picture you uploaded, so I replied, but I see that the picture below you seems to be the early riding and chopping 1. I'm talking about the atmospheric particles in the blue kingdom in bannerLord. The color is a little crimson and a little weird. It's different from the light and atmospheric particles of the red kingdom. I must correct it.

I would also like to say that our Chinese websites can't see the links such as youtube and Facebook, or the pictures and videos you upload on such websites, so I just use the translation software to see the general situation. Please understand the mistakes.

Not sure if badly misspelled "Sturgia" or dude's talking about some mod... Also, what do you mean by "overall color of a town"?
Yes, brother is what you call the kingdom. I didn't type it well in the translation software. It's the Sturgia kingdom.The overall color is the atmospheric particles, or the tone of the air, that permeate the air as soon as you enter the town. If you've seen Viking legend, I don't think it should be dark red in the atmosphere. Anyway, it doesn't feel right. It's not that kind of feeling.

WHAT TOWN ? You can't say all this stuff
Blue kingdom in Bannerlord
Sturgia
Viking Legend
Atmospheric particles
Chinese websites
Tone of the air, that permeate the air as soon as you enter the town, dark red in the atmosphere

And not say the name of the town. The town, castle or village must have a name.
Please, you made me so curious right now.

WHAT TOWN ? You can't say all this stuff
And not say the name of the town. The town, castle or village must have a name.
Please, you made me so curious right now.
The name is untranslatable (不可翻译), but there is this picture with crimson atmospheric particles.
Elden-Ring-Caelid-Map-Ou-trouver-un-fragment-de-carte.jpg

I assume stekia comes from "Ste Ki A", which is kind of how you would spell and pronounce sturgia if you translated it to chinese and back using pinyin.

The overall tone and color of stekia town is not correct. I hope the official will continue to adjust it. Although it is close to the coast, there should be fog, but the color is definitely wrong. Can we continue to adjust it?

如果你用因特网翻译,就英文说的人可能不明白你。Google translate CN-EN是不好,和骑马与砍杀镇的名字们不翻译好。
-- 学点英,纠正错 --

Back
Top Bottom