The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So didnt you hear anything of Wolfstar within the last months or did he just give no clear statement whats going on, Docm?

The MOTY is being chosen from top 100 mods from all those games(Skyrim, M&B, M&B:WB, Fallout and so on). Since only L'Aigle had enough votes for 'Upcoming Warband mods' it's the only in the category. So the vote is for Top 1 mod from all those games.

Theoretically, if you release before new years at midnight, you could qualify for Mod of the Year proper, but I don't think you'd get that squared away with the judges in time. The fact they usually publish the winners before Christmas would also complicate that a little.

Just a quick question, with the ranks system are they in the mod already  and also will you be awarded a uniform to that rank?

Another quick question about uniforms in the future multiplayer: in the main features at page 1 you write "Choose to play as a ranker, NCO, officer or flag bearer (if applicable) for every class."
Are there only this 4 classes (in multy) or even others like corporal, sergeant, lieutenant and so on?

Just because Docm is being a bit coy, as he is wont to do :razz:, the implication is that everything you mentioned would be covered by the four classes.

Corporal would be a ranker, sergeant would be an NCO, lieutenant would be an officer...

I'm actually not sure about corporal, it seems to fluctuate in importance in different eras and militaries.

Austupaio said:
Just because Docm is being a bit coy, as he is wont to do :razz:, the implication is that everything you mentioned would be covered by the four classes.

Corporal would be a ranker, sergeant would be an NCO, lieutenant would be an officer...

I'm actually not sure about corporal, it seems to fluctuate in importance in different eras and militaries.

Ok thank you so much Austupaio...
By reading again Doc's feature, NCO may includes all the Non Commissioned Officers like actually sergeant and so on... and of course officers too may includes lieutenants, captains and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom