The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimokes

Sergeant
WBNW
VonTwat said:
Epicrules said:
Tawast is Finnish, where there is a year(?) of almost-mandatory national service.
Yeah, it's either 165, 255 or 347 days you have to serve, depends on how lucky you are.

I'd also say it's fully mandatory considering any male citizen who refuses to perform either military or civil service has to spend 173 days in prison as a penalty, provided they don't have a ''good'' excuse. :lol:

In my country is similar when you are 18 you are obligated (forced) to alist to the army and they do test and a lot of stuff and if you pass you must stay 365 days in the army then decide if you will you continue or leave

Inanch-Bilge

VonTwat said:
Epicrules said:
Tawast is Finnish, where there is a year(?) of almost-mandatory national service.
Yeah, it's either 165, 255 or 347 days you have to serve, depends on how lucky you are.

I'd also say it's fully mandatory considering any male citizen who refuses to perform either military or civil service has to spend 173 days in prison as a penalty, provided they don't have a ''good'' excuse. :lol:

In my country there is no such thing as "refusing", If you didn't applied in time and you don't have official excuse, police or military patrol can take you at spot and deliver to nearest military post  :mrgreen:  Imagine hanging out with friends at morning, and travelling at a military truck at evening :grin:

My country's Senate and others are thinking for a forceable military for about 2-3 for everyone that is 18 but it may not happen since theres alot of speculation about the effects of it.

CPT.Quintus

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
dinnerblaster said:
Clearly the mod's release date and badass trailer weren't interesting enough so everyone just changed immediately back to irrelevance.

That's how you know you're in this thread! xD

Agovic

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBNW
Congradulations Docm on finally getting all that hard work done and putting it all up for us. Three years is no small time. Truly, astonishing...

Cheers!

Evelyn

Goblet
Duke
WF&SWBNWVC
Hopefully there won't be a ton of whinging about the lack of MP at release. Some people might forget that this was originally an exclusively SP mod.

Melty

Regular
WBNWWF&SVC
Epicrules said:
Hopefully there won't be a ton of whinging about the lack of MP at release. Some people might forget that this was originally an exclusively SP mod.
yeah man i was h appy with just sp i had nw for that !

I got so excited about release that I accidentally tied my pet giraffe to an oppossum and now I cannot free him?!
Help please if I get not assistance I will be forced to put the giraffe down via rectal buckshot insertion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom