The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good thing I'm home alone right now because I just yelled "holy ****!" when I saw the trailer.

I can't contain my excitement right now. The hype is too real.

dinnerblaster said:
mod looks aweome but when releasese?

pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu.jpg

Anyway, yay, it's happening.

Doc, you magnificent bastard.

Sure I've been patiently anticipating L'Aigle, but that trailer was some hype inducing ****.
I don't drop to this level much, but I'm so hard right now I could hammer nails.

These replies sound as if Docm is finishing with the mod! Say congratulations to Docm and thanks for actually making the mod and the fact that it is close to the first release!  :mrgreen:

Epicrules said:
Tawast is Finnish, where there is a year(?) of almost-mandatory national service.
Yeah, it's either 165, 255 or 347 days you have to serve, depends on how lucky you are.

I'd also say it's fully mandatory considering any male citizen who refuses to perform either military or civil service has to spend 173 days in prison as a penalty, provided they don't have a ''good'' excuse. :lol:

Hello Docm30! Are you looking for people to help you? Me and my friends can do it with the spanish uniforms, battles and units, I know that few of them are members of historical military museums, so if you want the help just pm me

VonTwat said:
Epicrules said:
Tawast is Finnish, where there is a year(?) of almost-mandatory national service.
Yeah, it's either 165, 255 or 347 days you have to serve, depends on how lucky you are.

I'd also say it's fully mandatory considering any male citizen who refuses to perform either military or civil service has to spend 173 days in prison as a penalty, provided they don't have a ''good'' excuse. :lol:

In my country is similar when you are 18 you are obligated (forced) to alist to the army and they do test and a lot of stuff and if you pass you must stay 365 days in the army then decide if you will you continue or leave

VonTwat said:
Epicrules said:

In my country there is no such thing as "refusing", If you didn't applied in time and you don't have official excuse, police or military patrol can take you at spot and deliver to nearest military post  :mrgreen:  Imagine hanging out with friends at morning, and travelling at a military truck at evening :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom