The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more interested by the duels, looking at the trailer. That pistol duel was very well done with the fog and all.

Ililsa said:
I'm more interested by the duels, looking at the trailer. That pistol duel was very well done with the fog and all.

Aye. duels will be fun. I can just see my character just going around Europe, shooting nobles in the face and taking dames.

RanGer_SLO said:
Aye. duels will be fun. I can just see my character just going around Europe, shooting nobles in the face and taking dames.

Hopefully we can bump into people without saying pardon on balls

If I kill at least 10 million Russian, it is only fair and justified.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
And that's just the Holodomor. And if you take the killed soldiers of the UPA, UNR, pointless fallen soldiers of the Red Army and century oppression?
During the Civil War in Russia, I would support the Ukrainian People's Republic and not of Nestor Makhno. Although he was in something right.
P.S But I'm not a fascist and an anarchist.
P.S.S Sorry for offtopic.

Docm, one bit of honest feedback besides the 'holy **** I want to play this' that came to my mind in watching that trailer is that the particle effects on shooting a gun look... Too explosive. Those effects would be great for artillery, but for generic guns something smaller might be better.

That is just my taste, but ****ing hell does this look good.

I wish you bug-free luck.

You ignored the keyword, Joe. It's a genre of really bad time travel sci-fi with almost no sci.

BCN_1385090230.jpg

Killing aristocrats - Ukraine - Makhno - 1809.... popadanets. I hate hate hate explaining my jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom