The Official Art thread

Users who are viewing this thread

That study is top class! You could however take a look at the fingers again.
---
Thunderbolt on patrol.
p47_thunderbolt_on_patrol_by_patrykrozwora-dacksju.jpg

You only gave it 6 50 cals too. It should have eight. :razz: Probably just hard to tell since the outermost ones don't have the barrel sticking out of the wing.

Really though, it looks nice. (The pilot's a bit large too. :grin:)

P-47D-40_Thunderbolt_44-95471_side.jpg

SCi7V.png
wz6TU.png

Also, follow me on twitter if you want art updates in your feed. Gonna post most of my ****ty sketches there from now on. Might be NSFW though.

https://twitter.com/PoisonCourtesan

tumblr_obzi67J8Tf1tmp9m0o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_obzi67J8Tf1tmp9m0o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_oc0xf84iqt1tmp9m0o1_1280.jpg

Some sketches.

Thundersnow said:
Great stuff.

That marble statue looked like a photograph. 

I was messing around with some stuff lately, and came up with this:
f6124451-8a46-4b17-b17f-c7cd9edb64b5.jpg

Thanks.
I think you need to make the centerpiece something meaningful and maybe break the symmetry to make it more interesting.

PoisonCourtesan said:
SCi7V.png
wz6TU.png

Also, follow me on twitter if you want art updates in your feed. Gonna post most of my **** sketches there from now on. Might be NSFW though.

https://twitter.com/PoisonCourtesan

The first one is nice, although maybe adding a little more definition to the little details wouldn't  hurt.

Decided to colour the necromancer I drew last year.
PC froze dead when I was wrapping it up today, but it seems nothing was lost, and I finished within an hour after that.

tumblr_ocbai3aUr21tmp9m0o1_1280.jpg

jacobhinds said:
I didn't plan the lighting at all so this turned out a lot better than I expected.

swimsuit_by_axiaterraartunion-daen5sv.jpg

Abdomen reflection seems to be a little off, but that aside, I think this is really good.

There was something else that was bugging me, but I could not quite get what until now. The way his heels are not digging into the sand, which makes it look too solid, like soil or stone.

Back
Top Bottom