The Official Art thread

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Ikea Knight

Sergeant Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Ah yes, the two genders:

I feel really sorry. Your images are great and you have lots of great stuff on your website too. But everytime I see this image, where the ropes cross on that package, it just remidns me of an anus and I can't unsee it ...
Guess I am not a real connaisseur of arts.

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
Best answers
Kentucky James VII
Hmmm, you wanted to write ΘΑΝΑΤΟΣ (death), right? You basically succeeded, with the exception of a letter. The guy is probably Sisyphus, hauling his eternal burden up the hill, while the 3 sisters of Fate are watching from the back. See? I can be deep, when it comes to art. Balls deep, you might say. :razz:
Pretty great stuff, though, if a bit grim.

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
But the crosses on the right are distinctly Roman, and Sisyphus wasn't pierced with arrows.
Or maybe it's a mixture of symbolism. The 3 sisters are also in Roman mythology, I think (they stole everything from the Greek).
The wire attached to his right shoulder is confusing. Someone is leading him perhaps.

Very nice mood, although that's the worst version of Take On Me I've ever heard.

NA1F

Veteran
WBVC
Best answers
But the crosses on the right are distinctly Roman, and Sisyphus wasn't pierced with arrows.
Or maybe it's a mixture of symbolism. The 3 sisters are also in Roman mythology, I think (they stole everything from the Greek).
The wire attached to his right shoulder is confusing. Someone is leading him perhaps.

Very nice mood, although that's the worst version of Take On Me I've ever heard.
thanks
oh i thought it was a good version :LOL: because i love sax instrument

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
The green board in the classroom image is oddly aligned compared to the rest.
But it's nice and has a Japanese vibe to it (don't know why).

The last gif :smile: