The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

GlorvalhirSRB said:
If the mod isn't out by next thursday, i will round up the forum members ,who agree, and first find Tomas in Vilnius, then we will torture you to find out where Kuauik lives, i'm not sure where is that, then torture you a little more, medieval style, then do the same to Kuauik.
Can't wait.
So anxious and happy..  :smile:
Torturing Thomas may prove difficult if he already gotten into his beer :lol: Make sure to go early.

GlorvalhirSRB said:
If the mod isn't out by next thursday, i will round up the forum members ,who agree, and first find Tomas in Vilnius, then we will torture you to find out where Kuauik lives, i'm not sure where is that, then torture you a little more, medieval style, then do the same to Kuauik.
Can't wait.
Riot on ship,ok i'm in!  :grin:

semigall said:
GlorvalhirSRB said:
Can't wait.

No it's not riot on the ship. It's worse! It's peasant riot becoming a real uprising :razz: And yes I am in it too. Can't wait for the new version. Tnx to the devs for all the hard work done on this awesome mod! Hope that thursday or whatever ...day comes soon :smile:

Sir Drinks-A-Lot said:
semigall said:
GlorvalhirSRB said:
Can't wait.

No it's not riot on the ship. It's worse! It's peasant riot becoming a real uprising :razz: And yes I am in it too. Can't wait for the new version. Tnx to the devs for all the hard work done on this awesome mod! Hope that thursday or whatever ...day comes soon :smile:

I've prepared tar and feathers! Oh, Dr.Tomas, if you lied, you're gonna pay dearly. And your little friend Kuauik too.  :razz:

Probably just an accidental slip - DrT thought by himself 'I'm thirsty' but instead he wrote 'On Thurday', because he was texting with his beer supplier as to when the next delivery was due while at the same time watching over the 1257AD forums section and so he accidentally posted the date for the next beer delivery into the forums instead of sending the message to his supplier while thinking all the time how thirsty he was, and when he saw all the jubilee on the forums he couldn't back up anymore because he didn't want to disappoint us. On reading this post in the forums, Kuauik got completely confused and thought by himself that DrT must have some kind of masterplan to release all the stuff until next thursday, so he jumped on the funny bandwagon.

But what began as a funny joke should soon end in a sad tragedy - the stupid beer supplier got the addresses of the two guys mixed up (Kuauik and DrT share the same beer supplier) and didn't deliver the beer to DrT but delivered it to Kuauik instead, of which Kuauik thought to be the long overdue present for all his hard texturing work and so he spent the next couple of days in sacred drunkeness. And the Friday theme came up because the stupid beer supplier did not only switch the addresses of the guys but also was one day too late with his delivery, which obviously was Friday as DrT had ordered the beer for Thursday. DrT was outrageously mad and therefore loudly shouted his complaints to the delivery guy and screamed that he wanted his beer NOOOW, while at the same time he got the message from Kuauik that under no circumstance would he be able to work until next Friday because he had gotten a surprise delivery of huge amounts of beer which would keep him busy until at least next Thurday or maybe next Friday - this was one of those rare moments when you could actually see tears appear in the eyes of DrT.

With no beer at his disposal DrT got almost mad, ate his cell phone and fell into a kind of beerless coma from which he woke up 3 days later and had completely forgotten everything about the masterplan he originally had, to bring out all the 1257AD stuff in time until "next random weekday". When he then tried to reach Kuauik, there was no one answering either the phone or mails, just one time somebody or something answered the phone and demonic noises could be heard such as "BLUUUUURB, whobbthegutter****no... moeBEEEEEEEEAAAAOOOOOUUUUURRR" upon which DrT then wisely decided to no further disturb Kuauiks experiments in otherworldly communications... and that's how the whole drawn-out 'next Thursday/Friday' topic came up.

Dr.Tomas when people in Libya heard about of the fact that a armor pack not released,they kill US ambassador.So it's really seriously situation.
142zayh.jpg

oldark said:
If we're using the svn version are there any new updates at all coming on 'thursday'? Not sure if I've been spamming the refresh button for nothing.

read couple pages back, I think he mentioned some new ideas that he tries to implement

oroboros said:
Probably just an accidental slip - DrT thought by himself 'I'm thirsty' but instead he wrote 'On Thurday', because he was texting with his beer supplier as to when the next delivery was due while at the same time watching over the 1257AD forums section and so he accidentally posted the date for the next beer delivery into the forums instead of sending the message to his supplier while thinking all the time how thirsty he was, and when he saw all the jubilee on the forums he couldn't back up anymore because he didn't want to disappoint us. On reading this post in the forums, Kuauik got completely confused and thought by himself that DrT must have some kind of masterplan to release all the stuff until next thursday, so he jumped on the funny bandwagon.

But what began as a funny joke should soon end in a sad tragedy - the stupid beer supplier got the addresses of the two guys mixed up (Kuauik and DrT share the same beer supplier) and didn't deliver the beer to DrT but delivered it to Kuauik instead, of which Kuauik thought to be the long overdue present for all his hard texturing work and so he spent the next couple of days in sacred drunkeness. And the Friday theme came up because the stupid beer supplier did not only switch the addresses of the guys but also was one day too late with his delivery, which obviously was Friday as DrT had ordered the beer for Thursday. DrT was outrageously mad and therefore loudly shouted his complaints to the delivery guy and screamed that he wanted his beer NOOOW, while at the same time he got the message from Kuauik that under no circumstance would he be able to work until next Friday because he had gotten a surprise delivery of huge amounts of beer which would keep him busy until at least next Thurday or maybe next Friday - this was one of those rare moments when you could actually see tears appear in the eyes of DrT.

With no beer at his disposal DrT got almost mad, ate his cell phone and fell into a kind of beerless coma from which he woke up 3 days later and had completely forgotten everything about the masterplan he originally had, to bring out all the 1257AD stuff in time until "next random weekday". When he then tried to reach Kuauik, there was no one answering either the phone or mails, just one time somebody or something answered the phone and demonic noises could be heard such as "BLUUUUURB, whobbthegutter****no... moeBEEEEEEEEAAAAOOOOOUUUUURRR" upon which DrT then wisely decided to no further disturb Kuauiks experiments in otherworldly communications... and that's how the whole drawn-out 'next Thursday/Friday' topic came up.

ROFL :grin: :grin: :grin: Bring out the tar and feathers!

Jason L. said:
Jason L. said:
El Barto said:
Jason L. said:
Msciwoj Gniewko the First said:
El Barto said:
Juanus said:
I still want to play 1257 AD before going to school.
I finished high school this year, I started to work this summer..it's a terrible moment in every videogame's player life :mrgreen:
hehe
Wait till u get married, that's terrible for gamers
:shock:
sounds amazing .. Be carefool tho: They always change AFTER getting married... :cry:
I second this it's the worst think can happen so don' t (get married)
ok I'll remember  :mrgreen: my actual girlfriend loves to watch me play..i don't know..I hate to watch somebody else plays..she says "oh look what a nice horse" and then I just come out with my Heavy Courser shooting everything and she says again "oh look another one!"..she just don't see death blood violence she just see horses
sounds amazing .. Be carefool tho: They always change AFTER getting married... :cry:

A man marries a woman, hoping she won't change - she will.
A woman marries a man, hoping he'll change - he won't.
:razz:

Back
Top Bottom