The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Thus spoketh the wise DrTomas: "Rejoice and don't be aferd! For the Mighty New Subversion shall descend upon thees on Next Thursday!"
And all the peole rejoyceth and praised "All haile our alderlevest DrT, kyng of the dronkelewe! Our abidyng shan't be in vain!"
(from the "Prophesy of the Hallowed Malt and Yeast")

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/8296/nextthursday.jpg

Naughtius Maximus said:
Thus spoketh the wise DrTomas: "Rejoice and don't be aferd! For the Mighty New Subversion shall descend upon thees on Next Thursday!"
And all the peole rejoyceth and praised "All haile our alderlevest DrT, kyng of the dronkelewe! Our abidyng shan't be in vain!"
(from the "Prophesy of the Hallowed Malt and Yeast")

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/8296/nextthursday.jpg
:razz:

Hi guys.
I've been conquering cities and castles for Kingdom of Jerusalem for some time now (got four or five of them), requesting to be awarded each of them. I was planning to revolt when the king would finally refuse. The first city was awarded to another and I didn't have opportunity to revolt. I got the second one, and then the third one too went to someone else and again, I didn't have opportunity to revolt. What's wrong? Is it no longer possible to revolt when omitted?

rythin said:
Hi guys.
I've been conquering cities and castles for Kingdom of Jerusalem for some time now (got four or five of them), requesting to be awarded each of them. I was planning to revolt when the king would finally refuse. The first city was awarded to another and I didn't have opportunity to revolt. I got the second one, and then the third one too went to someone else and again, I didn't have opportunity to revolt. What's wrong? Is it no longer possible to revolt when omitted?

you need to conquer them all by yourself, no help whatsoever, as soon as someone else of your faction joins in, you dont get the revoltchance. this still doesnt mean you will get it as it is slightly bugged. most of the time you dont get the renounce oath option. i conquered 3 castles myself, and aonly at the third i got the option

rysborn said:
rythin said:
Hi guys.

you need to conquer them all by yourself, no help whatsoever, as soon as someone else of your faction joins in, you dont get the revoltchance. this still doesnt mean you will get it as it is slightly bugged. most of the time you dont get the renounce oath option. i conquered 3 castles myself, and aonly at the third i got the option

mostly the time the third conquered castel is your.

get better relations with lords of the faction ur in and after u've taken the city u need to go trough every lord and try to get them vote for u  :wink:

DrTomas needs to flog his slow working serfs and cut that luxury of a quarter loaf of stale black bread and rancid water. :grin: Hope it's soon.

Sotuu said:
get better relations with lords of the faction ur in and after u've taken the city u need to go trough every lord and try to get them vote for u  :wink:
wait for Marshall's call, then you will find most of others lords following him

I am a bit confused as to how to get my troop names in English. There doesn't seem to be an option for it in the camp menu, but I would swear there used to be?

Ivan the Awesome said:
I am a bit confused as to how to get my troop names in English. There doesn't seem to be an option for it in the camp menu, but I would swear there used to be?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,217437.0.html
Took awhile to find  :eek:

ArghoZ said:
Start a new game now, for my lets-play serie, or wait till next version? >_< so boring waiting.

you do realise that you'll just update the game with SVN and the saved games will remain...right?

every time i do the svn checkout thing it stops at Textures\unused\costumes16_anklin.dds and says:

REPORT of '/svn/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: En

Nice mod team AD1257, looking forward to go deeper in it, but I will wait you next update on svn to start a new game.

so with tortoise everything is going ok but one question here, sorry if someone already ask/answer, with the latest revision, update on svn,  the mod run safe on warband 1. 153 ?  or Its preferable to stay on 1.143

Back
Top Bottom