The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Juanus said:
Hunterwolf said:
@Juanus I corrected it, but unfortunately with Portalegre, do not work because there is on this map, it will shift its location to other settlements. The river itself is drawn a little wrong.
Actually not so critical there were errors. :wink:

Thanks! :grin:
About Portalegre, no problem, I just want v0.97 to come out and play :mrgreen:

Maybe I'll change the name of Portalegre to another important setlement around that area.

It is not the end of the day yet (at least for those on the western side of the world). And...

release dates aren't deadlines, especially when it is a mod or/and volunteer work with no money involved.

On top of that...anything can suddenly come up. A major game breaking bug could appear half way into the game, and then it needs to be fixed. And the bug can be a HUGE pain to track down. It can be such a small error, but create a big problem.

Or he can decide he wants to add more stuff than planned...

Understandably everyone is really looking forward to it :razz: I know I am. I do hope it gets released today...but...I won't expect it to, until the download is up and ready.

The work involved is substantial and for free, so I never complain about release times for mods. I have done some myself and it took weeks of my time to get things working properly. The natives come after you with pitch forks if you post a specific release day and things get delayed.  :mrgreen:

That is probably why it is just better to say, "soon" or "when it is done" or some variation. That way, there is no specific release date. No one gets angry (well no sane person), because the release date was missed/pushed back. And then it is a surprise when it is released. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom