The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay, so I'm ~15 hours into the new subversion (I used to play old version downloadable via the single link in the intro thread) and let me just say it's a masterpiece. It's amazing, native doesn't even compare. The game is so much better now!

Anyways, quick question - I'm looking for highest swing damage 2h weapon available in the game. I currently have heavy shortened scythe with 50p swing damage and 114 reach. Is there anything better than that?

Thanks in advance,
R.

I noticed, that one other major mod has in-game characters of the developers/contributes that help out making the mod. Kinda creepy.... But I guess I should add myself as a leader of a cult...

rythin said:
Okay, so I'm ~15 hours into the new subversion (I used to play old version downloadable via the single link in the intro thread) and let me just say it's a masterpiece. It's amazing, native doesn't even compare. The game is so much better now!

Anyways, quick question - I'm looking for highest swing damage 2h weapon available in the game. I currently have heavy shortened scythe with 50p swing damage and 114 reach. Is there anything better than that?

Thanks in advance,
R.

There's the 2-h/polearm nordic long war axe with I think some 57c swing and some 120somthng length but it is very slooow, some 70-72 speed. Considering all stats, I also think that the shortened military scythe is the best 2-h weapon. The masterwork XIIIa, without a shield, is also not bad with 93 speed/105 length/49c dmg.

DrTomas said:
I noticed, that one other major mod has in-game characters of the developers/contributes that help out making the mod. Kinda creepy.... But I guess I should add myself as a leader of a cult...

or add urself as drunkard and kuauik as armor merchant?  :lol:

Here, eat it:

Improved skirmishing script.
Recruit Lances cost slightly less at times of peace.
Troop upkeep at times of peace slightly decreased.
Starting character equipment has been tweaked(including having more gold).
Russian and Chinese translations update, there both now linked to new external repositories.
Save games from rev 100, should be compatible.

Thanks!
Also noticed a bug:
If you get knocked unconcious and you control one of your troops, when that troop's horse become crippled, you horse become crippled as well.
Also not sure if bug, my castle is under attack, I convinced all of the lords except the marshall, to go to my castle, and they started to PATROL AROUND instead of join the battle to break the siege, so I watched as the ilkhanate captures my castle...

Hi Dr. Thomas,

I´m playing the updated version of the game right now and I like it quite well. there is one big issue that bothers me:
Whenever two states I don´t even know about make war/peace/whatever, I get a message. Even when villagers are arguing, I get a message. QWouldn´t it be possible that I get only messages when the issue is important to me, like when my kingdom ist attacked/makes peace etc.?

Makememove said:
Hi Dr. Thomas,

I´m playing the updated version of the game right now and I like it quite well. there is one big issue that bothers me:
Whenever two states I don´t even know about make war/peace/whatever, I get a message. Even when villagers are arguing, I get a message. QWouldn´t it be possible that I get only messages when the issue is important to me, like when my kingdom ist attacked/makes peace etc.?
yes. text color upper case is good than dialog report.
hope you make it. Dr thomas.

DrTomas said:
PhysX said:
Foster161 said:
Anyone can confirm that saves from rev. 100 are compatible?

Well, when I run my saves it throws some errors, so I can't confirm that. :sad:
Because you're saves are from earlier rev then 100 :razz:

I've been updating from time to time, but that doesn't make an impact I guess. :razz:

So my saves are doomed, right?

I update just right now (rev 101), i start a new game and apares this errors:

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc437/IO_VOIEVOD/mb140.jpg

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc437/IO_VOIEVOD/mb141.jpg

Perhaps this been reported, but I experinece an issue with "helping out the villages" infested by bandits. Even though all bandits get wacked, the quest still fails and the village gets looted -(

Why is it that when I give the order to "Follow Me" the units line up to the right and don't keep up? I didn't experience this prior to updating. If there is some type of significance behind this thats cool. But, I preferred when they stayed on my rump and fairly evenly spread behind me so I could conduct a cavalry charge and take out a large portion of the enemy.

I fount this errors too:

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc437/IO_VOIEVOD/mb142.jpg

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc437/IO_VOIEVOD/mb146.jpg

Back
Top Bottom