The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Peasants! Rejoice as new revision is here again!
Bugfixes.
Balance.
Some lords without weapons fixed.
Some new authentic smell for the peasants.
New scene for the Teutonic Order and some scene updates.
Item updates.
Papacy is now a regular faction, but does not do anything in the diplomatic scritps

The old one didn't work that great, so I coded in a new one almost from scratch. It does work a bit differently now, hopefully that won't annoy those who were already used to it. There sill might be some tweaks on it in the future revisions tho, so let me know what you think about it. :smile:

The problem with freelancer, when you get the next rank and get the new equipment + have the equipment of the former rank in your inventory, still exists. Or should this be?^^

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but here goes.  There doesn't appear to be any single women in my game.  In fact, when I speak to a married lady about her unwed daughter, she'll tell me that she is present at my existing location, but the daughter simply isn't there.  Furthermore, if I check the character log it will tell me that the daughter is at <my> location at that the report is current.

vadriel said:
Not sure if this has been posted or not, but here goes.  There doesn't appear to be any single women in my game.  In fact, when I speak to a married lady about her unwed daughter, she'll tell me that she is present at my existing location, but the daughter simply isn't there.  Furthermore, if I check the character log it will tell me that the daughter is at <my> location at that the report is current.
Just wait for a feast and they'll appear at no time.
The unmarried ladies in the medieval are not allowed to go public all the time. XD

Hey guys, I´d like to mention some improvements:
At first it would be great to advance naval battles. There is only one way to reach the other ship and when both parties are bigger ones you have no chance to get an enemy because everything is blocked. So more than one way to get to the other ship would be asvisable.
The second thing applies to weapons, I don´t know whether it´s in your plan but there are no two-handed swords available in western Europe and Crusader States but I think it wasn´t unusual to use them.
Third thing are the long refreshing periods of merchants, pleeeeeaaaaaase shorten them, it´s really annoying to wait 7 days until the shop refills if you wait for something...

Yes, that´s it but I have one more question and because I don´t know where to ask I do it here: Is the armour of the Crusader-Lord John d´Aleman (surcoat) also available in shops?? Cause I would really like to wear it but can find it nowhere.  :mrgreen:

So, what else to say...? I´d be happy to read an answer  :wink:

1. The pathfinding is pretty bad and adding more planks makes the battle too easy for the player. You can still use ranged weapons to assist your men.
2. 2-handed swords are ahistorical, but there are swords that can be wielded with either one or two hands.
3. Ask DrTomas.

Arrakhis said:
Is the bandit nest returned?
Yes, i think it is, i saw a hideout close to poland.

Master Kenobi said:
Hey guys, I´d like to mention some improvements:
At first it would be great to advance naval battles. There is only one way to reach the other ship and when both parties are bigger ones you have no chance to get an enemy because everything is blocked. So more than one way to get to the other ship would be asvisable.
The second thing applies to weapons, I don´t know whether it´s in your plan but there are no two-handed swords available in western Europe and Crusader States but I think it wasn´t unusual to use them.
Third thing are the long refreshing periods of merchants, pleeeeeaaaaaase shorten them, it´s really annoying to wait 7 days until the shop refills if you wait for something...

Yes, that´s it but I have one more question and because I don´t know where to ask I do it here: Is the armour of the Crusader-Lord John d´Aleman (surcoat) also available in shops?? Cause I would really like to wear it but can find it nowhere.  :mrgreen:

So, what else to say...? I´d be happy to read an answer  :wink:
Well, naval battles work great with my current 150 battlesize, but with bigger battlesizes i guess it would get a bit crowded.

2-handed swords are infact not accurate at this time. Atleast not the big greatswords, you can find the 2-handed bastard swords ingame though.

I think merchant refreshments were increased with the latest warband patch.

Edit: Ninja'd

I like it too (as well as other similar features) because it encourages me to drag everything out for longer giving me a nice sense of pride when I get 1+ years into a game.

u will update diplomacy to 3.3.2 with fief trade?  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162267.0.html

the recruiters dont work really..  if i ask my constable to recruit soldiers, the recruiters wait outside, tried nearly everything to make them recruit, only way to let them work is, going outside of town/castle and talk to the recruiters, again and say "recruit any troops",  specific troops like,  only european, eastern european and so on,  and village/town/castle not working....

blacknight74 said:
u will update diplomacy to 3.3.2 with fief trade?  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162267.0.html
No
blacknight74 said:
the recruiters dont work really..  if i ask my constable to recruit soldiers, the recruiters wait outside, tried nearly everything to make them recruit, only way to let them work is, going outside of town/castle and talk to the recruiters, again and say "recruit any troops",  specific troops like,  only european, eastern european and so on,  and village/town/castle not working....
They do work, search the forums for it. But they will be removed in the future.

aflyhorse said:
vadriel said:
Just wait for a feast and they'll appear at no time.
The unmarried ladies in the medieval are not allowed to go public all the time. XD

I have the same problem.
There is a feast, but the castle is only crowded with all the lords. No woman there, not even a married one :/

Workaround: Go to Notes>>Factions>Choose your faction

Pick all the lords individually and search for those who have daugther, sister or cousin links. Then pick your favourite. Then speak to the "guardian", i.e. the father or brother about cementing an alliance. If you can't do so, do whatever it takes to improve your relations with the person (doesn't require a lot). When he accepts and says you can try to talk to her you can now visit the lady in question at her location (usually just the faction capital iirc).

You now owe me 8 hours of my life I spent last night playing the game!

I love the ability to join a lord's army and just tag along.

Back
Top Bottom