The Mead Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

RagnarGerman said:
I found this while maping...

mb14.jpg

That was my own admin shield tied to my GUID.
Unfortunately, being the boring and non-fun fart that he was, Moeckerkalfie removed it.  :cry:

RagnarGerman said:
So, I noticed that mods like Full Invasion, Persistent Frontier etc got posted on the steam workshop for Mount and Blade Warband. I think Vikingr should be added aswell!
Due to the way the Workshop works, those mods can only upload glorified ads, because they're too big for the Workshop to handle. In the case of Víkingr there's also the problem of its using WSE, which isn't supported, and being standalone. Sure, posting an ad there and redirecting people to ModDB could be done, and might be a good idea. We'll see.

hrotha said:
RagnarGerman said:
So, I noticed that mods like Full Invasion, Persistent Frontier etc got posted on the steam workshop for Mount and Blade Warband. I think Vikingr should be added aswell!
Due to the way the Workshop works, those mods can only upload glorified ads, because they're too big for the Workshop to handle. In the case of Víkingr there's also the problem of its using WSE, which isn't supported, and being standalone. Sure, posting an ad there and redirecting people to ModDB could be done, and might be a good idea. We'll see.

They did the same with Full Invasion 2 and some other mods like that. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom