The Mead Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah I get what you mean, the atmosphere and visuals are totally unique.

Partizan_Rusi said:
They put Vikingr in a Cellar. Its best viking themed mp mod. Some nazi moderators.  :cool:

The requirements for a mod to be in the main Caravanserai have been changed and noted here.

Reviving an old thread just to say; more mods need to learn from Vikingr. Everything in Vikingr felt like it fit together with everything else. All of the assets felt like they were made specifically for the mod, and that's part of what made it amazing. Even without having to use hundreds of different types of armour, Vikingr felt like you were unique in appearance. Sometimes, less is more.

That's all there is. There isn't anymore.

Yes, Vikingr is one of my favourite examples of really well done visual consistency in Warband mods, alongside Deluge. All the assets fit with each other perfectly.

Only Mercenaries, NW, FI: Osiris, AZW: Reloaded, Nord Invasion, Native and The Deluge seem to still have regular players, everything else is extinct. Welcome to Warband MP 2022.
The key thing are events. Our clan is one of several clans/regiments that vote weekly on a mod to be played on saturdays. Vikingr is included among other good mods, such as Rome at War. We had 2 Vikingr events this year, and the events usually have around 70-100 players.

Yeah, I meant regularly-playing people, special events were excluded, such as Reddit Mod Nights or clan events (because some clanless people may not even know about them).
The key thing are events. Our clan is one of several clans/regiments that vote weekly on a mod to be played on saturdays. Vikingr is included among other good mods, such as Rome at War. We had 2 Vikingr events this year, and the events usually have around 70-100 players.

really? in this forum? or reddit?

Back
Top Bottom