The Mead Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

549adbcfa23f.jpg

Sjøkonge said:
Hail brothers of war  :grin:

I'm new to vikingr, and i think it would be polite to introduce myself.
Hey Sjøkonge, well-met and good luck! As you know, your fate will come true. Only uestion is: which fate will it be?
That of a warlord, tested in bloody battle? Or that of an indistinctive dog, dwelling in the gutter?

Dog?
img0354mc.jpg

Just started playing online.

I have killed 10 people, 50% of them with throwing weapons and i have died about 100 times in 2 days.
(Havent fought in the shield wall yet, only in chaotic melee battles)

Still, i love this mod. :lol:

Last night I had a dream about a Vikingr.

There was a hellava lot of ppl so I seemed like a event or pre-event match. The match was held in a quite hilly map whit quite steep hills. The absurd thing about the map was that it had at least one huge open longhall (= it had no walls only some pillars to hold the roof), where ppl sat and chatted after the match. We'll come back to that later.

The sides were Goidil (the side I was is, dah) and some absurd Vikingar side with horses. The match started with Vikingar spawning near the top of the hill to flat highland.  The Goidil spawned at the start of the hill in a flat valley near the longhall. The sides streamed facing each other at the mid-hill. I as a smart genius sneaked past the battle into the rear of the Vikingar where they had some ponies and few men. I started killing the ponies and no one did anything to stop me. It might be so because my hits did like no dmg to those running meat storages. There was a ninja who was going to leave with one of those horsies and I sneaked into the horse he was riding so that he didn't notice me. (And yes into the horse, this is still a dream chaps.) So the ninja rode down the hill and I ambushed him on his horse and killed that noob.

The last memory I have about the dream is that after the match I was sitting in a table at the end of the longhall and Éadric was sitting infront of me at the other side of the table. There were only Goidil at the longhall and it seems Éadric was one of us aswell. He was kinda sad or sorry and he gave me one of those short axes like Bearded axe or that sort. I saw that he was quite sincere but as I looked the axe I saw that it's stats were way worse than my present axe I had. So I didn't really appreciate the sincere gift.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was almoust the complete dream I remember I had. It may be that I dreamed about the Vikingr 'cous I didn't have time at the evening to play it and my brains had some kind of shortage of daily Vikingr.

Still I want to read your interpretations about my dream if those make any more sense that my simple explanation. At least the details are quite absurd to me.

I made a pic to illustrate the ending situation:

I think I succeed quite well thou the Éadric hair was hard to draw as I couldn't find any pics about Éadric :razz:

Back
Top Bottom