The Mead Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

I think good ol' moustache suits you better, Celtic. But this is just my opinion. Meself try growing a long and bushy beard but it longs time to do so.

I, unlike Wulfgar have a beard IRL, a bit smaller than the last Tsar's. Been growing it for 3 years now, since I was 15; it's gotten to the length where I don't really need it any bigger and I can just trim it every week or so. My mustache however is not as large as i'd want it; it's something like the one on the highlander in Celtic's sig right now.

Celtic, I have never seen your face nor your facial hair - I would very much like to. The same may be said of you also, Wulfgar.
Perhaps we should make a beard thread.

Personally, I shaved my beard off at the end of last year and have been keeping clean shaved since then. The only exception to this rule is my moustache which, by all accounts, is thick and glorious. I have however been of the mind lately to grow my hair long again in keeping with a beard since, the last time I had exceptionally long hair was at the tender of 16 when little grew upon my face.

Call it laziness, but it's months or even years since my last complete shaving. As my beard grows even faster than my hair and nails, staying clean-shaven would be more or less a daily routine, and there are enough other daily routines wasting time. Instead, I trim my facial hair every few days (sometimes I trim it back to a stubble), but that's it.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
Celtic, I have never seen your face nor your facial hair - I would very much like to. The same may be said of you also, Wulfgar.
Perhaps we should make a beard thread.

Personally, I shaved my beard off at the end of last year and have been keeping clean shaved since then. The only exception to this rule is my moustache which, by all accounts, is thick and glorious. I have however been of the mind lately to grow my hair long again in keeping with a beard since, the last time I had exceptionally long hair was at the tender of 16 when little grew upon my face.

Dat tash. Dat hair. Dat handsome'ness...

Best Vikingr forum quote advertising material in eons.

PoisonCourtesan said:
You are a real piece of ****. Don't you have to go play viking or something?
Now imagine that being said by likenesses of Uncle Sam or Lord Kitchener.

RagnarGerman said:
Next time when I call my people to play Vikingr, I just will send them that picture. :grin:
With propaganda as convincing as this, you will have the Jómsvíkingar mustered in moments, no doubt!

Leifr Eiríksson said:
:lol:

Post it on off-topic Orchid, preferably in direct response to theAthenian.
I'm afraid I'll abstain, old chap. The matter has just calmed down, and enough fuel has been added to the fire as it is.

Back
Top Bottom