The Mead Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there any server that you guys are playing ? I'm trying to find one on the official list but it's impossible to find. I got my steam back on now and installed vikingr mod on my M&B on steam, and I really wish to play some time with the party's around here. If there's anybody still playing, please, send me a tutorial how to get on the server or tell me where I can find it, and also, teach me how to join the party's or something like that. I'm from brazil, my name is Kirves and hail to all you brothers and sisters, Vikingr mod is just... awesome!

Kirves said:
Is there any server that you guys are playing ? I'm trying to find one on the official list but it's impossible to find. I got my steam back on now and installed vikingr mod on my M&B on steam, and I really wish to play some time with the party's around here. If there's anybody still playing, please, send me a tutorial how to get on the server or tell me where I can find it, and also, teach me how to join the party's or something like that. I'm from brazil, my name is Kirves and hail to all you brothers and sisters, Vikingr mod is just... awesome!

You install it to the default directory in the program - don't install it into Mount & Blade: Warband modules.

People of Britain atm:

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc365/Celtichugs/are_you_****ing_kidding_me_clean_zpsa4f1c1d6.png

VAvy0T7.jpg

I also hate horns on helmets... but this is true.Where is the snow!?

7pm-8pm GMT onwards really.

I suggest whenever you are ingame you come this forum and use this thread to encourage people to get in the game too. You could also join the Steam group and use the community TeamSpeak. All I can say is never ever be disheartened by the lack of activity in Víkingr. We surely don't get the same amount of players every night as other mods, but we still get a few, with more activity during the weekends.

We also have the Shieldwall Event this Sunday.

Edit: I just noticed you are in the Jomsborg clan, so alot of what I said doesn't matter, but I'll keep it up for others to read. I suggest you ask your clan-mates to get online when you are, encourage them to be active.

Celtichugs said:
Edit: I just noticed you are in the Jomsborg clan, so alot of what I said doesn't matter, but I'll keep it up for others to read. I suggest you ask your clan-mates to get online when you are, encourage them to be active.

He joined yesterday and seems to be new in the Vikingr mod. I try go get many of members ready for the coming events as possible. They will be updated on the Friday-Ting anyway.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
The Irish dude is right.

You're sure he is not an ,tea drinking, fish and chips fanatic english?  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom