The Knights Of Vlandia

Users who are viewing this thread

The real meme is acting like multiplayer has any competitive merit right now.

Its awesome that you guys are vibing with the game and taking competition seriously. I mean that sincerely. But please take the advice of someone who has been a member of the competitive community for the majority of his adult life. If you flaunt how good you think you are before any semblance of a tournament forms, you will be treated with nothing but toxicity by the entire community. Its really quite detrimental to be bragging about anything related to how well you're doing in queue at the moment. Up until the first tournament is announced every clan, team, and legion is sitting at an "undefeated" 0-0 record. Bragging about having the best 0-0 record out of everyone with a 0-0 record isnt going to do you any favors. Its basically the equivalent of bragging about going undefeated on USA_Central_POM. Like...ok

Yes, technically there isn't merit to competition right now, but you do see other clans getting a six stack on and going in. We're all here to have fun, and a little bit of competitiveness isn't super bad. Maybe we shouldn't put too much stock in current matches, but until we have actual tourneys, I think it's fine to say that VK is undefeated. VK is currently undefeated in 6v6 games in the Early Access. If you don't want to count it as legit, that's fine, and we'll see how it shakes up when full release and private servers come. Maybe when they come VK will be beat (I hope not, lol), or maybe they won't. If it doesn't matter now, we shouldn't worry a whole lot about it.

Regarding the claim of being undefeated, 4 VK members + 2 pubs vs. 5 BotH members + 1 pub and you guys lost 3 - 0 so sort of a meme to claim to be undefeated. Your 4th guy left after you were 2-0 for whatever that's worth (whether he quit/lost connection idk).

Admittedly I'm not the best player in Bannerlord and have gotten my ass kicked in a few skirms myself.

Most likelyhe quit siince you don't get a loss unless you are in the actual game till the very end. Guesss that's all it takes to be the #1 team

It's not hard to say you're undefeated when you run 6's with semi-competent people when 98% of the people you play against have never even touched warband lol

I'm like 38-1? The loss was against yoshie but you don't see me posting everywhere about how ****ing great I am at ****ting on people that don't have a chance.

Sources tell me vk won all 4 with a round record of 12-1 , I'm sure video will follow if I know LES
Oh so they won the match? It was hosted on NA versus EU right?

Well i hope they have some decent proof concerning being the best in NA. Because proclaiming yourself to be something with no proof is absurd

Back
Top Bottom