The Knights Of Vlandia

Users who are viewing this thread

Dude no one gives a damn about your advice idc who you are. By your logic we are also still undefeated anyway you want to put it lol bring on the toxicity we couldn't care less we are willing to set up any match with any clan that would like to but until we are beaten I am not going to stop claiming we are undefeated haha and whatever happen to the BoA guy that asked what about his clan and deleted his reply

I remember day 1 when we faced yall and you had CheChe carry and still lost. OMEGALUL

Dude no one gives a damn about your advice idc who you are. By your logic we are also still undefeated anyway you want to put it lol bring on the toxicity we couldn't care less we are willing to set up any match with any clan that would like to but until we are beaten I am not going to stop claiming we are undefeated haha and whatever happen to the BoA guy that asked what about his clan and deleted his reply

HOLD UP KID, YOU NEVER BEAT BOA. You beat some BoA players, not BoA. BoA's **** players 3-0d you and you all left when you had your only good player CheChe. So Les please don't say you've beaten us when you played some of our pubs. Thank you, Now Les go back to paying people to hang around you lonely ass plumber boy.

In your screenshot, Pedro, Vetro, Piktonss were the only BoA at the time.

HOLD UP KID, YOU NEVER BEAT BOA. You beat some BoA players, not BoA. BoA's **** players 3-0d you and you all left when you had your only good player CheChe. So Les please don't say you've beaten us when you played some of our pubs. Thank you, Now Les go back to paying people to hang around you lonely ass plumber boy.

In your screenshot, Pedro, Vetro, Piktonss were the only BoA at the time.

Well sorry if thats not your best team DJ had claimed that everyone with him was BoA and im sure they were with that "At the time" lol regardless those were some pretty big names worth a share Im not putting it up as an official match on my thread yet but if youd like to clear this up id be happy to schedule a match and ill give you however much money you need to throw thanks ;P

Well sorry if thats not your best team DJ had claimed that everyone with him was BoA and im sure they were with that "At the time" lol regardless those were some pretty big names worth a share Im not putting it up as an official match on my thread yet but if youd like to clear this up id be happy to schedule a match and ill give you however much money you need to throw thanks ;P
So when we 3-0ing you, bigboypusspound doesn't back down from an easy clap.

I’ve never seen a thread turn so toxic so fast.
Wanna scrim on warband since we don’t have private servers yet? I remember how it went last time.

You should take Ebdanian's advice to heart, it would make this forum thread look a whole lot better. What's upsetting is he's giving you good advice in a much friendlier tone than most would and you're still trying to hold onto a claim that does nothing other than make you look naive. In the long run (and even short run by the looks of it) you're going to regret flaunting that nonsense on your front page.

I say this with good intentions and I hope the best for your clan going forward. Good luck out there.

Back
Top Bottom