Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
The game does not crash. Black screen after the opening video

Vercong

Recruit
Summary:Я купил игру на релиз, проблем не было, играл в песочнице, решил дождаться сюжета. Через полгода или больше я решил посмотреть, что изменилось в игре, установил ее и столкнулся с этой проблемой. После загрузки и показа стартового видео игра замерзает. В диспетчере задач я вижу, что он загружает максимальную оперативную память (16 гигабайт), Я думаю, что это проблема. Но как это исправить, ведь я даже не могу зайти в меню игры ?
How to Reproduce:It is possible to run the game with the configuration of my system
Have you used cheats and if so which: No the game is just downloaded
Scene Name (если это связано):
Медиафайлы (Скриншоты И Видео):
Re47qVmnxc8.jpg
Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon RX Vega 56
GPU Driver Version: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. v. 27.20.12029.1000
Процессор: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
RAM:G.Skill TRIDENT Z RGB 16gb 3200MHz CH16 PC4 -25600 1.35V / F4-3200c16D-16GTZRX
Motherboard:Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSd m.2 500gb Western Digital Blue (r530/w650mb/s, tlc, sata)

Crash after the TaleWorlds Intro Video​

If you are experiencing a crash after the intro video please try this workaround
Navigate to this folder:
"SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\GUI\GauntletUI"
And delete “spriteData.xm”l file and try again. It is not necessary to verify the game files after this. The game will create the file again when it launched again.

Если после вступительного видео у вас возник сбой, попробуйте этот обходной путь
Перейдите в эту папку:
"SteamLibrary \ steamapps \ common \ Mount & Blade II Bannerlord \ GUI \ GauntletUI"
Удалите файл «spriteData.xml»и повторите попытку. После этого нет необходимости проверять файлы игры. Игра создаст файл снова при повторном запуске.

Crash after the TaleWorlds Intro Video​

If you are experiencing a crash after the intro video please try this workaround
Navigate to this folder:
"SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\GUI\GauntletUI"
And delete “spriteData.xm”l file and try again. It is not necessary to verify the game files after this. The game will create the file again when it launched again.

Если после вступительного видео у вас возник сбой, попробуйте этот обходной путь
Перейдите в эту папку:
"SteamLibrary \ steamapps \ common \ Mount & Blade II Bannerlord \ GUI \ GauntletUI"
Удалите файл «spriteData.xml»и повторите попытку. После этого нет необходимости проверять файлы игры. Игра создаст файл снова при повторном запуске.
It didn't help. The game simply does not open at startup and gives an error

Стартап? Можете ли вы провести меня через запуск игры и сказать мне, в какой момент она падает?
Проверьте это: Контрольный список сбоев
Общие проблемы и обходные пути
I tried the actions in the specified links, but it didn't help.

Recorded a video. In the task manager, you can see that when you try to start the game, there is a load on the RAM.

The game started after waiting, but apparently the problem of memory leaks is not only at startup. In all actions related to entering the menu, the same problem occurs as in this video. Waiting time about 1-2 minutes.I tried running a random 200 vs 200 battle and didn't notice any problems during the game. Memory leaks only when you try to access the main menu from any windows.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom